56• hickeys

Kimberly stepped out of the shower and wrapped her body in a fluffy, white towel along with her hair. She stepped into the bedroom and there Robert sat in a black suit with a red tie, he looked amazing.

Robert handed his wife her red, silk robe and took a seat back on the bed. She wrapped herself in the silk material and took a seat at her vanity which held all her makeup and hair products. "How much time left, sir?" She questioned.

"Around an hour and a half, kitten." Robert informed and Kimberly nodded.

She began to blow dry her hair until it was perfectly dry and then she began with her makeup. "Don't wear too much." Robert spoke and Kimberly nodded her head.

"Can I wear concealer, blush and red lipstick to match your tie?" Kimberly questioned.

"Of course, but you'll be matching my tie anyway with what you are wearing." Kim nodded her head, presuming Robert had picked out a red dress for her and turned back to doing her makeup.

Once she had finished applying her lipstick Robert stood from his seat on the bed and walked over to Kim, he stood behind her and placed his hands under her chin, tilting her head up to look at him through the mirror. "Hmm," He mummed. "Wear your hair up so I can pull on it if needed." Roberts words alone were enough to make Kimberly wet, she liked this stern side of Robert she hadn't seen for a while, and yet he was only just starting.

"Yes, sir." Kimberly nodded and flipped her head over to get her hair into the neatest ponytail she could manage.

Once she successfully had her hair in a neat ponytail Robert spoke up once again as he brought Kimberly's clothing for the night over. "This is what you'll be wearing tonight." He spoke simply.

Kim's jaw dropped as her insecurities rushed through her. "This is just a thong and bra." She mumbles.

"Red, So you match me." Robert smirks. "You're lucky that there is no way in hell I'm allowing another man to see you naked otherwise you'd be following club rules by being completely nude but I will bend the rules for you."

"Thank you, sir." Kim nods before heading back into the bathroom with her 'clothes.'

"Hold on." Robert calls making Kim turn around. "You forgot heels." He holds up huge black heels which Kim hadn't worn in a while due to her not going out very often lately, only to work at To take the dog for a walk.

She takes the heels, muttering a quick "thank you, sir." As she did and walked into the bathroom.

Robert had to admit that he liked seeing Kimberly this way, it was defiantly a pleasurable sight but he adored little Kimberly, he loved the innocence that was laced through her eyes when she was in little space and he loved taking care of her. He didn't want to hurt her.

Kim stepped out of the bathroom with the so called 'outfit' on, she looked amazing. "Are we ready, sir?" Kim questioned.

"One last thing, my darling." He spoke softly as he pulled two masquerade type masks out of a draw. "You will have to wear this so no one will recognised you." He whispered as he tied the red one over Kim's eyes. Kim bit her lip through nervousness and Robert pulled it from her teeth. "You look stunning." He whispered before connecting their Lips.

He then placed the black mask over his face and tied it at the back so it will hold. "Who will be wearing these masks?" Kim questions.

"Only Cole, you and I." Robert informs and Kimberly nods her heads back over to the wardrobe to pull out Kimberly's and his long, grey coats and he placed it over Kimberly's body. He did the buttons up and spoke once again. "You don't have to do this." He kept his voice soft.