55• rules

"Let's go over the rules now, okay sweetheart?" Robert spoke after he had finished washing the dishes. That was the house deal, Kimberly would make Robert and herself food as-long as he washed the dishes.

"Okay." Kim smiles as she looked up from the computer. "One question first, when are you gonna start getting sadist-y on me? Just so I can be prepared." Kim laughed.

"I'm not a sadist, I'm just closed to it. And I'll start when we get to the club." He explains and Kimberly nods her head.

"Rule one- you have to crawl on your hands and knees at all times."

"What? I can't walk like a normal person?" She furrows her brows.

"In this club you aren't a 'normal' person. In this club you're a slave- or this how you will be seen. You don't have to do this."

"I want to." Kim nods. She didn't but at the same time she did. She wanted to see this part of Robert that she always knew a little about but she had never experienced. But at the same time she didn't want to be in such an atmosphere.

"Rule two- you will show every Dom and mistress with respect by calling them sir or miss, you will thank them for every compliment they give you." That one was obvious. Kim thought to herself.

"Do I call you sir the whole time I'm there?" I question.

"Sir or master while we're there please, princess." Kimberly didn't know how Robert being this sweet could soon change to him being so dominant.

"Rule three- You won't speak without my permission, I don't care if they speak to you first, you wait until I tell you if you're to reply or not."

"Rule four- No one is allowed to touch you without my permission, Dom mistress or even a sub, no one is to touch you, nor you touch them. If anyone does touch you, you call for me straight away."

"Rule five- you will listen and obey to my every demand, you are not going to embarrass me tonight. You will be The obedient little girl I know you are. If you disobey me on this one I will punish you worse than you have been before, this is not the place to play up." He warns. It's obvious that Robert is serious about this one.

"I'll behave, I promise. I wouldn't want to do anything to embarrass you." Kim speaks the truth.

"Good girl. Rule six- your eyes are to stay down at the ground at all times unless I allow you to look up or around for a certain amount of time."

"Rule seven- you are not to leave my side, if you wander I will attach a leash to you. I want everyone to know that you're mine." Kimberly knew Robert was fond of a leash, Always had been.

"Rule eight- no one is to know our names, we use fake names to stop it getting out to the press. You, Cole and I. Cole's name is Connor while in there, mine is Ricky, yours will be kelsie, okay darling?"

"Yes sir." Kim smiled.

Robert nodded in approval. "getting in the mindset already I see." Kim nods. "I won't hold you to any of the other basic rules because I don't want to over cloud you with too many but if I get angry at you for not following a rule I haven't told you please remind me, I don't want to punish you for something you simply don't deserve." Robert explains in very formal manner making Kim giggle a little.

"Can I ask what those other rules are roughly?" Kim requests.

"Simple things of the standard position you get into when you're sitting besides me and things but you don't have to remember them, but as I said, if I get too far into the mindset and I forget that you don't know please remind me." Kim nods at Roberts words. He walks over to Kim and kisses her lips. "Go and take a shower, I'll have your clothes ready for when you get out. We'll be leaving in around two ours." Robert instructs.