72•Hallucinations

"Hi" Kimberly whispers as she enters Roberts room. Both are still in the hospital to be watched by medical to make sure they stay steady.

Robert looks up from his phone and before him is standing Kimberly in a vest top and shorts. A smile appears on Roberts face at the sight. "Hello, little girl" he whispers back. "Shouldn't you be in bed? It's getting late"

Kim slowly makes her way over to the bed and takes a seat on the edge, careful not to hurt Robert. "I missed you" she smiles.

"I missed you too sweetheart. How much longer do you think you have to stay here? They won't tell me anything." He asks her.

"I don't know, three more days maybe?" Kim answers. Feeling a little dizzy.

"Are you okay princess? You're a little... off?" Robert questions.

Kim furrows her brows, she hadn't bled too much today, she ate as much food as she could muster as well as water, there was no reason for her dizziness. "I'm fine" she smiles through her lie.

"If you're sure." Robert pulls Kimberly up besides him so they can cuddle for a little until medical realise that she's left her room. "I'm proud of you."

"For what?" Kimberly questions, the dizziness over taking her.

"For l-"

"My my, what do we have here" the comfortable silence was broken by a males voice. "If it isn't the Mitchell's" Eli.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Robert booms, taking a tighter hold on his wife along with pressing the emergency button.

"You lied Kimberly" Eli seethes. "You fucking lied to me!"

"I had to" She whimpers.

"Well, you know what i have to do now don't you?" Eli's movements were slow as he made his way over to Kimberly. "I should have killed you the moment I met you."

"Please, just stop" Kim begs, feeling tears start to brim.

"Go Eli. Go, now" Robert warns.

Eli shrugs off Roberts voice, choosing not to take notice of it, it instead he grabbed Kimberly out of the bed and walking to the end of it, her in his arms. The room they were in was rather large leaving there a lot of room for Eli to pull on Roberts heart strings for a while before he killed Kimberly.

Eli takes the same position as he did the other day when he had a knife to Kimberly's throat, her resting against him with his arm around her waist holding her in place. There was no knife this time, that was in his back pocket along with a small pistol.

"Kimberly, who's that?" Eli questions, making sure Kim's gaze is still set on the door. Eli looks down to Kim, enjoying the view of her soul being chartered. You could see herself being destroyed in her eyes. "Is that your mother, Kimberly?" Eli pushes.

Of course it wasn't Kim's mother, Kimberly mother had died fifteen years ago, but Eli was playing mind tricks. Eli had spiked her drink, that was the cause of her dizziness, the drug caused her to see things, things that aren't real. Such as her mother.

"Mummy?" Kim whispered. There was sadness laced with confusion in her voice which shattered Roberts heart.

"Wha- what are you doing to her? Kimberly baby, your mother isn't there." Robert speaks sorrily.

Eli Let Kim go, let her walk. "Just don't go too close Kim, that's my one rule for making your mother come back." of course Eli didn't make her come back, but with this drug he could make her see her mother.

"Kimberly baby, come here" Roberts instructs, keeping his voice soft. Kim very slowly makes her way over to Robert, continuing to look back at her mother just to make sure she doesn't disappear. Robert takes both of Kim's small hands in his larger ones. "Princess, your mummy died a long time ago. Remember sweetheart?" It hurts Robert to have to remind the girl, not once has she ever felt as if she saw her mother after her death.

"N-no Daddy. My mum is right there" Kim speaks, slipping into little space slightly. She takes her right hand and points to where she sees her mother.

Robert looks over just to see a plain brown door, there is no human being standing in the way. "Sweetheart no, Eli is messing with you. Lucy, your Mum died when you were seven, remember that? Remember you went to her funeral, every year on the eleventh of February and September the twelfth you and your family would all take days off work and school and all have a drink together in her remembrance." Robert tried to dig back into her memories to try and make her realise that what she's seeing isn't real.

"Don't listen to him Kim. That woman there is your mother. Does your mother have dark hair, shoulder length?" Eli questions. How does he know what her mother looks like? Robert thinks to himself. "And brown eyes right?"

"Y-Yes, she does. How do you know that?" Kim questions, walking closer to Eli, taking her hands from Roberts.

"Because she's there Kimberly" Eli pushes. "She's taller than you, wearing a blue hoodie and dark blue jeans, her hair in a ponytail and a heart locket around her neck. That's your mother, correct?" Eli describes Kimberly's mother one hundred percent correct, down to the T.

Eli had done his research, looked into her family's social media's to find out about Kim's mother, he found out what she regularly wore and what she looked like exactly. Just to use it against her.

"That's my mum. Robert that's my mother!" Kim raised her voice, trying to get it across to her husband that her mother was standing right there.

"Kimberly no. Remember we used to go down and we'd sit for hours and talk to your mothers gravestone. Remember I introduced myself when we were younger, as if she were really here? Remember how- how umm.." Robert tried to think back of all the memories. "Remember your rings! They're your mothers rings, your grandma gave you them. you wore her wedding dress on our wedding day, remember? you used to cry to me on how much you miss her. Kimberly baby, that isn't her, it's a figment of your imagination. Believe me love, I wish it was her too but it's not."

"What happen mum?" Kim questioned, tears running down her cheeks. "Why did you leave?" Each word makes it feel as if a blade was being stabbed trough Roberts heart. She believed it was her mother standing before her.

"I had to go Kim. Your father had to look after you. I can stay if you help Eli. Eli can make me stay love, help him" Lucy, Kim's mother spoke. Only Kim could hear the words.

Kim turned to Eli, red cheeks and puffy eyed. "Eli, can you make my mummy stay? Forever?" She questioned.

Eli smiled as Robert felt himself start to well up. "Of course" he smiles. "Just let me hear what I want to hear and you will always be able to have your mother around" Eli smiles through his lies.

"Okay.." Kim fades, Robert has given up on trying to get her to stop. It was over, Eli used the last thing he could against her, something Robert didn't think was possible. Her mother. "I'll write it on a piece of paper for you. I'll even go with you" Kim spoke softly as she walked around to cabinet that's sat besides the door.

Eli turned to face Robert, a large grin on his face, only mocking Robert. Robert on the other hand didn't even bother speaking. It was over.

"Well done babe. You're doing well. This is for the best" Kim heard her mothers voice ring through her head and as if something just then had clicked, she knew it wasn't real.

Kim grabbed the knife that sat in Eli's back pocket. "It ain't real!" She cried as she stabbed the sharp weapon through the back of Eli's neck.

Eli's eyes went wide at the sensation, as did Roberts. Eli was lost for air as his eyes started to drop, his body started to go limp, and in a matter of seconds, Eli Gibson was dead.

Kim's eyes went wide at the sight, dropping the weapon on the floor. "Oh my god" she whispered at what she had just done. Killing someone from a gun in a shootout was much different to stabbing someone, it felt more dirty, more evil. She didn't like it.

"Kim" Robert breaths. He rates his gaze from the dead body and looked back up to his wife. "You-"

"I killed him" she whispers, trying to figure out of this was real or fake. "Did I?"

"You killed him baby girl. I don't know what to say" Robert speaks, voice quiet.

*•*•*•*
Double drama !