6• pandi

It's now the next morning, I wake up Kim to tell her to start packing as I have decided we will drive to Wales as we always talk about how we want a road trip together.

"Hey sweetheart, you going to wake up?" I ask sweetly while tapping her shoulder.

She agrees to wake and hops into the shower.

I run downstairs to make some coffee and I find the suitcases. As I walk back upstairs I hear Kim had put music on, knowing that I don't like her listening to foul language.

I slowly walk into the bathroom without her noticing to hear the lyrics "he said the pussy top 5, dead or alive" I stop the music.

"Kim, I've told you not to listen to that music, now you turn it off or I'm taking your phone okay?" I say say sternly.

"Yes daddy" she says a little disappointed.

"It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't say all the words with it sweetheart" if she didn't say all of the inappropriate words and use them on the daily I wouldn't mind so much.

"Sorry daddy"

"Now I'm going to start packing don't be too long please"

"Yes daddy"

"Good girl" I walk back out fo the room and decide I'm going to shower downstairs.

I wash myself thinking of everything that could go bad this whole weekend, it makes me a little nervous because I don't want anything to deflate Kim's energy.

After my shower I head back upstairs. I walk past the bathroom and the showers still running, I decide to check on Kim only to hear more vile music. I thought I made it clear before, this time she's saying all of it too.

I throw off my towel and push Kim against the wall.

"I thought it very clear before Kimberly!" I look into her eyes and raise my voice enough to show I'm angry but not enough to make her scared of me.

"I-I- I um, I'm sorry" She stutters. I won't lie it's cute, she's 5"1 and I'm 5"9.

I proceed to wrap my hand around her throat, without clenching. "Sorry for what princess?"

"I-I um-" she stutters.

"Stop stuttering" I clench my fingers a little bit.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you daddy, and for listening to inappropriate music. I'm very sorry daddy!" She says and grabs my arm.

"Very good. We're going back to Wales for you not for me sweetheart" i get out of the shower and wrap the towel back around me. "Maybe we shouldn't go considering you've been so naughty." I smirk knowing she won't like this.

As to my prediction, she runs out of the shower, not even bothering to grab a towel and immediately starts begging.

"No daddy I'm really sorry I didn't mean to I'm sorry" She Tugs on my hand.

I chuckle. "Don't worry hunny, I wouldn't do that." I walk out of the room. She follows after wrapping herself in towels. "Thank you daddy" she smiles.

"I will take this though" I snatch the phone out of her hand.

"No daddy I'm sorry" She whines.

"Too late, now get dressed in comfy clothes and then we'll start to pack."

I get dressed and look at the clock that reads 12:46. We want to set of at roughly 5pm to make it in Wales for roughly dinner time the next day.

I start pulling my clothes out of the wardrobe, taking a few pyjamas, shirts, jeans etc. I grab my boots and put them in my case deciding I would wear trainers to drive. I grab a backpack and put electrical things in such as my laptop, the Nintendo switch because god does she like Mario and her laptop. I take that bag down to the car and put it in the boot so there's less things to carry down later.

When I come back up I see Kim standing on the bed trying to grab something from the top of her wardrobe.

Then She succeeds. She has a child's suitcase in her hand. "What's that for sweetheart?" I could already guess but let's give it a go.

"It's pandi's suitcase" I knew it. "I can't take him and none of his clothes" she says smiling.

Pandi is a little stuffed panda I bought her when she was only 14, somehow she found clothes that could fit it and dressed him up everyday.

I walk over to her and put her on my lap. "And can you tell me what pandi's full name is baby?" I ask just to pull her deeper into little space.

"Mr. Pandi cuddles" she giggles.

"Good girl. Now, you go find all the things Pandi needs and put them in his case, but we're leaving at 5pm, 5:30 latest okay, I want you done by then too, and I will help you if I need to okay?"

"Yes daddy" she smiles.

"Good girl, now give me a kiss" and she does. I stand up and grab her pink Adidas backpack out of the closet and put all her little gear things in there, colouring book, pens, sippy cup, paci, etc. And I then proceed to take that to the car too.

On my way downstairs I ask if she wants me to take pandi's case downstairs yet and she says it's not ready yet.

KIMBERLY

daddy takes one of my backpacks to the car and I look in the tall cupboard for the rack with all of pandi's clothes on and pick out the clothes he will take.

Red shirt with black bow tie. Blue tutu because boys can wear skirts too. Sweatpants. Hat etc.

I put all those in the suitcase along with a couple of my headbands and bows etc.

It's fine Pandi said I could.

I then zip up the case and put it at the bottom of the staircase and place pandi on it, he's wearing a blue hoodie.

I go back upstairs and start packing my case, daddy already laid out the clothes I should take. I love when he chooses my clothes.

I put a pair of boots in a carrier bag and put that into my case along with more shoes in separate bags. I roll up some sockies and underwear and put them in my case along with toiletries, and straighteners and curling tongs. Then i place the clothes on top and think of anything else I'll need.

Daddy walks back upstairs "ready sweetheart?"

"Yep" I say happily.

We walk downstairs and daddy checks all lights are off and he then helps to carry my case out to the car as I carry pandi and his case.

"Daddy!"

"What princess?!" He sounds worried.

"The doggo, I want to have him with us." I run to the front door.

"you're really not going to like me if I say no are you?" He shakes his head.

"Nope" I pop the 'p' and smile.

"Fine get her" he passes me the key and puts the suitcases in the boot.

I open the door and shout for the puppy. "Cinnamon!" She comes running out and I pick her up and take her to the car. Daddy's sitting in the car waiting for they keys, so I pass him them and also pass him cinnamon. "Oh no no, you wanted her you look after her" he points.

"I'm strapping Pandi In I'll get her in a minute" I poke my tongue out at him and he laughs.

I get back in the car after strapping Pandi In and daddy passes me cinnamon and we set of on our journey.