20• stealing supplies

R O B E R T

I'm back to work like usual, I told Kimberly to stay home because she was complaining about her foot again last night.

I'm currently at my computer running over some shipments and making sure things are running smoothly, and they are. Thank god.

I lean back in my chair and sigh, exhausted. I check my phone and send a message to my baby to see if she's okay to which she responds yes to.

When I think everything is going fine Cole busts in my room, of course. "Sir" he looks worried.

"What now Ramsey?" I ask with a sigh and run my hands down my face.

"One of your workers have stolen product" Cole walks around to me and opens his laptop.

"How do you know this?" I ask trying to stay calm.

"We caught it on camera, of course" Cole places the laptop on my desk and opens up a video clip.

"Well, who is it?" I ask.

"That's the problem, we don't know, we weren't able to catch the face" I watch the video to see one of my workers taking supplies and I roll my eyes.

"Pathetic" I spit.

"What do we do?" Cole asks.

"We find out who it was, me, you, Scott and milo will go there and confront them all" I shrug.

"How do you expect them to tell you if they did it, your pretty much a murderer" Cole sits down in the seat across from my desk.

"I an not a murderer, call it self defence" I roll my eyes.

"What are you going to do if they don't own up?" Cole wonders sitting forward.

"Take them all out" I shrug and he looks at me as if I'm crazy.

"What's gotten into you? Where's Kimberly?" He asks suddenly.

"Why?" I give him a weird look.

"Because your never like this around her so where is she?"

"Cole it's not a good day, that's what's up with me" I point out standing from my desk and finding some papers I need organising.

"And why's that?"

"Because my wife wanted to go to her home town to see her family and there was two shootings. She's currently still at home because her foot is hurting her where that fucker shot her" I spit and slam the papers on my desk.

"Oh, that's why your in a shit mood. Miss your baby?" Cole pouts while trying to keep in a chuckle.

"Oh shut up" I roll my eyes once again, something I always tell Kim not to do.

"Awh a mans all angry when he doesn't have his girl" he chuckles.

I grab the small pistol from my draw and point it at him "shut it" I speak through gritted Teeth.

"You won't shoot me" Cole is still relaxed in the chair. "You need me and you know it" he chuckles. He's right.

I slam the gun back down on my desk and start walking to the door. "Where you off?" Cole asks.

"Sorting the shit that you fucked up" I hear Cole standing from his seat and following me out.

"I didn't do shit" I hear him from behind me.

"Exactly"

"Hello mr Mitchell" Ava shaw, head of stocks, walks to me.

"What now?" I huff.

"Just checking in, you look tense" she pouts and touched my arm. I just walk away. I make my way down to the bottom floor via elevator and phone for Scott to come down and milo's already waiting in the car.
-
We eventually arrive at the warehouse filled with the supplies and I see my workers scattered all around. "Listen up!" Cole shouts to catch everyone's attention. Everyone does as he says and turns to look in our direction. "We know one of you have stolen product" he speaks bluntly. Some look confused and some look scared.

"Now" I start while walking into the middle of the room. "If the person owns up there will be minor inconveniences for them but if they don't you all will die" I smile as if it's a sick joke.

I see the colour drain from almost everyone in the rooms face. "So, will you be ever so kind as to tell me who it is" nobody speaks up. "You will all die" I remind.

"I think I may know" the smallest man in the room speaks up.

"Zack, is it?" I ask, taking gradual steps closer to him.

"Yes sir" he nods timidly.

"Who do you think it is?" I ask looking down at the boy.

"Um, j-James sir" he stutters. I look to the man I believe is James and he looks angry.

"Does anyone else have any input?" I ask before I kill the man. Nobody speaks up. "I must remind you that whoever contributes to me finding the perpetrator will be highly rewarded"

"I believe it was James too sir" I hear a female speak up this time, Chloe I believe is her name.

"And why do the both of you think that?" I ask both, the male and female.

"He was acting strange around product earlier" Chloe speaks.

"And he went out to his car at one point too" Zack adds.

"Okay, thank you both, but if I find that you are wrong in the future, either near or far I will kill you both including the rest of the workers in the room right now" I add. I can see Chloe trembling. I look to James and he has his head down most likely in fear. "Don't test me" I add.

"His girl isn't too well, he's isn't in a good mood" I hear Cole from behind me. God I hate him sometimes.

"Will you shut up for once?!" My voice booms through the warehouse and I can see lots of workers physically jumping, almost all except Cole who just laughs.

I point to James and then gesture for him to walk to me. He starts to slowly walk then tries to run to the exit but Scott catches him and brings him to me. I hold him steady and point the gun to the side of his head "I don't think you understand. I am Robert Mitchel, and no one disobeys me or the repercussions won't be fun." I then pull the trigger and his body goes limp.

I see Cole phoning people to pick up the body and I leave. I tell milo I'm to be dropped straight home wanting to be with my baby right now not stuck in an office.

Cole was right, I'm in such a shitty mood because Kim's not okay. She says she's fine with being back home but I know she misses her home town. Maybe I did over react quite a bit but either way he deserved what he got, he shouldn't disobey me.

"Here, sir" I hear milo speak and I thank him, exiting the car. I make my way up the path to the house and when I enter I call for Kim.

She comes running out in one of my shirts, once again and thigh high socks. I groan just at the sight. "Hi daddy" she smiles but I'm still angry at what happened today in work. I walk to her and she noticed I'm angry and her face drops into confusion and worry. "Daddy needs to let off some steam" I say with gritted teeth as I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder, making our way to the bedroom.