53• rain

"We should have grabbed an umbrella." Kimberly mentioned. Robert and Kimberly were walking cinnamon once again.

"I didn't realise it would rain." Robert scratched his neck out of nervousness.

"Neither did I, it looked so sunny earlier." Kim commented.

"Oh well, a little rain can't hurt." Robert shrugged. "So, what happened in Spain? Did you enjoy it?" Robert questioned.

"Are you actually asking me that?" Kim questioned, quirking a brow at Roberts question.

"You know what I mean." He nudged her as they both laugh.

"Yeah, it was good. Beautiful place, amazing pool and the pubs and restaurants were amazing." Kim informed.

"We'll have to go one day." Robert noted. "Make up for the disastrous time you had with Cole."

"I doubt you'd like it." Kim shrugs as she tucked herself further into Robert, the lead in her left hand.

"And why's that, sweetheart?" He questioned with a small smirk on his face.

"Because you're mr big-shot now. You like to go to places like Bora Bora and Morocco." She pokes his side.

Robert looked down at his wife and chuckled. "You wanted to go all those places, besides, we have the money to go to fancy places. Maybe we can take your family there, they haven't been on a holiday before have they?"

Kimberly took a moment to think. "No, only here." She shrugged.

"Well, I promise you that I'll pay for your family to go on holiday to belmadina, I may even Take mine too, our family's only really met at the wedding." Robert noted.

"I don't want your family meeting mine." Kim mumbled.

"Why not, princess?" He questioned, looking down at Kimberly once again, attempting to hide her from the rain.

"My family will embarrass me, I don't want your family thinking different of me because of them." Kim pouted, burying her head further into Robert's side making him chuckle.

"My family love you and you know it."

"that doesn't matter, my family are embarrassing- cinnamon pooped! Dibs on not cleaning it!" Kim giggled as Robert shook his head.

"I bought this puppy for you, not for me to clean its mess." He chuckled as he cleaned up the dogs mess and threw it in a bin at the side of the road. "We're almost home baby, when we get in you can hop in the bath as I dry our clothes and we can watch some movies, okay?" He questioned.

Kim nodded and continued walking with Robert, her right arm wrapped around his as his left is wrapped around hers. "Deal." She smiled.

"Are you cold princess? Is that coat keeping you warm enough?" Robert questioned, worried that Kimberly was shivering underneath the thick material that isn't anywhere near waterproof.

"I'm fine, daddy, the rain isn't too bad at the moment." Kim smiled up at Robert and got up on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. Robert leaned down Into the kiss making the two smile.

"Ah, home at-last." Robert sighed as he turned to walk up the driveway of his home. "Can I have the key please?" He asked Kim.