18• packing

R O B E R T

Kim dances around the house to her 5sos playlist, I presume her foot is feeling better. Today is a packing day, we have plans on packing pretty much all of our stuff, cooking the rest of the food here and watching movies.

"Daddy" I hear Kim call from downstairs.

"Yes princess?" I call back.

"When's cinnamon coming back?" I had someone to look after per puppy for a little while as I didn't want it being around so many people with it only being small.

"They should be dropping her off in about an hour" I inform her. She shouts back an 'okay' and not long after I hear her walking back upstairs.

"Downstairs is packed up" she smiles.

"Well done princess, shall we start cooking?" She smiles and runs downstairs. I'll take that as a yes. I run downstairs after her and we start making everything we have left.

Kim's currently wearing one of my t-shirts and a pair of my boxers. She looks cute.

K I M B E R L Y

I'm standing in the kitchen grabbing juice from the fridge when I feel two hands on my waist. I get pulled backwards into who I can only assume to be Robert. I feel my back collide with his chest. His arms snake around my body and one goes down to my clothes heat.

I feel his index finger press against my clit and he slowly starts to make a circular motion. I can feel his hot breath against my neck. I make a whimper noise and grab into his arm.

He then let's go and walks away. He smirks at me and I pout back. "What's wrong sweetie?" I just whine even more and walk to him and wrap my arms around his torso. I hear Robert chuckling from above me.

The next thing I know robert lifts me up and walks to the couch with me. He lays me down and cuddles with me until we hear the timer on his phone going off to signify foods ready.

He gets off the couch with a groan and I follow. He brings the food out into the living room and watch 'bohemian rhapsody' we had been saying we've wanted to watch it for ages.

Once we've finished our food we ended up getting a little distracted from the film. I end up on Roberts lap and we have moved from the floor to the couch. my hips were grinding into his after a small kiss turned into a lot more.

By the end of the night everything that needed to be done was, thank god, which meant that me and Robert could finally sleep ready to wake early in the morning for our flight back home.