28• shopping

K I M B E R L Y

"Oh my god is this your house?" Grace says as she steps out fo the car. Robert pulls up behind us in his car, Pam, Caitlin and Adrian stepping out.

"Yes" I say simply before walking to the front door to unlock it and let my family in. "Have you not been here before?" I ask.

"No. I didn't realise you were loaded. Shit Kim" dad says, gobsmacked.

"I'm not loaded" I shrug and grace raises her eyebrows in a questioning way. "Robert is" I giggle before helping my dad with his cases,

"Maybe we should bunk in with Kim for a while, dale" Pam jokes, or at least I hope she's joking.

"Watch the puppy, baby" Robert tells me as I hear cinnamons little barks at the now wide open front door. I nod my head as I help Caitlin and Adrian in the house.

"Play with cinnamon for a little while I help mum and dad with the cases okay?" I instruct the two small children before walking back out to the driveway.

Just when I get out the door I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I'm knocked back slightly. "Be good babygirl" he chuckles slightly before kissing my lips.

I proceed to walk out to the cars and turn to Robert once again, "always" I joke, accompanied by a wink making him laugh and walk into the house with a case followed by my dad and Pam.

I reach my car and I help grace with the last three cases. "Fuck, I should have married him" she laughs. "I need a house like this" she says making me roll my eyes.

We head into the house and set the cases in the living room. I see Robert playing with the kids and puppy making me smile along with my parents sitting in the living room talking to each other.

"So, when are we going out?" Grace bumps me. I turn to her with a stupid look spread across my face. "You know, a night out, we defiantly need one"

"No we don't" I go and sit on the couch.

"Yes. We're going. I don't know when, but we are" She nudges me before my dad speaks up.

"So Robert, How can you afford a place like this?" Dad asks, catching Roberts attention from the kids.

"That's a little personal don't you think, dad?" I ask feeling rather nervous.

"No no, it's fine Kim" Robert smiles as he looks up from the kids. "I own a company which brings in a lot of money, that's the simplest way possible" he shrugs.

"So what was all that about in Wales. with Eli?" He questions making my heart fall to my arse.

"Dad, that isn't necessary and Robert, nor I, am allowed to talk about that" I reason before standing from my seat "anyway, anyone like a drink?" I ask and everyone replies with the drinks of their selection.

"I'll help you baby" Robert stands from the floor. I look round to Robert and see my farther giving him a glare at the pet name he called me.

"Dad" I call, catching his attention. "Chill" I laugh.

Me and Robert make our way to the kitchen and I immediately start to boil the kettle. I lean against the counter, reaching over to grab the pots holding coffee granules as well as tea bags, I then feel a body pressing itself up against me. "Just grabbing some cups, Princess" I hear a voice whispering into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.