66•birthday sex

"I'm so tired." Kimberly yawned as she stepped in the bedroom, throwing herself in the bed facing upwards, her coat as well as her shoes still on and her clutch still in her hand.

Robert walked over to the bed, taking a hold of Kimberly's ankles and pulling her towards him. She sat up and looked at her with a small pout on her lips as he kneeled before her, mimicking her pout with a tilted head. "Baby tired?"

"Yep."

"Awh, too bad." Robert continued the fake sympathy.

"Huh?" Kimberly tiled her head to the side.

Robert stood from his crouched position and roughly began to undo his tie. "You said earlier that after dinner I could do what I wanted, well, you are what I want." He spoke casually as he pulled off his blazer and waistcoat.

"But-"

"But you're mine." He whispered, rolling up His sleeves, looking straight through Kimberly with dark eyes. The two had been fucking non-stop considering they were trying for a child, it surprised Kimberly how much Robert could actually go.

He took a hold of Kimberly's hand and pulled her up from her seat at the edge of the bed. He stood in front of her as she looked up at him with unintentional innocent eyes. He slowly pulled off her long, grey coat and laid a kiss over every part of slowly exposed skin. "Gorgeous." He mumbled over the exposed flesh of her collarbone.

Robert rested his forehead on Kimberly's, brushing his lips over hers before locking them together. He lifted Kimberly and placed her upon the dresser and began grinding his hips into hers making a small moan leave her lips.

Kimberly wrapped her arms around his neck, tugging on the dark hair at the back of his neck. Robert slowly dragged down the straps of Kimberly's dress and pulled down the small zip at the back. He pulled it over Kimberly's body and threw it to his left, leaving her in only a light pink thong.

Robert smirked as he pulled the thin underwear down Kimberly's legs, letting it drop from her ankles as he did. He spread her legs, running a finger up her slit. "You clearly want this as much I do, sweetheart." Robert continued to smirk once he pushed two finger in her. She gasped and tried to close her legs but Robert wouldn't let. He pushed his finger in and out of her at a rapid pace, curing his fingers after every couple of times.

Kimberly felt Roberts thumb begin rubbing again her clit, building her up to an orgasm. Before Kimberly could release Robert retracted his hand and sucked his fingers clean. He took Kimberly hand, helping her off the counter. "Bend over and grab the edge of the bed." He ordered. Kimberly did as told and then heard Roberts shirt begging thrown in the floor along with his shoes and trousers, only making her a little more eager.

Robert took a hold of himself and pumped himself a couple of times before spreading himself against Kimberly clit. One of his hands then came in contact with Kimberly ass cheek, taking a firm hold before slowly pushing in. Kimberly threw her head back and Robert took a hold of her hair. He pounded into Kimberly, pulling her hair and digging his nails in her hips as he did.

"Daddy! Fuck!" Kimberly cried out and she felt the hand leave her hair and over her mouth.

"No foul language, kitten." Kimberly but down on her lip and nodded slowly. Her legs began to turn weak, not knowing how much longer she could take him. Robert brought his hand back, laying a harsh smack on her right ass cheek. "Cum." He whispered making Kimberly let go all around his cock.

"Robert, daddy, I-oh." She moaned, not really knowing what she was aiming to say.

"I love when you moan my name like that." Robert groaned as he pulled out of her.

Robert moved over to the black leather chair that was sat in their master bedroom. Once he was seated he pulled Kimberly over to him. She crawled on top of him, her back against his sweat-stained chest and her feet on his knees. Robert sucked on Kimberly's neck and she rested her head on his shoulder, sinking down on him. "Roll your hips, baby." Robert breathed into his wife's ear.

Once she was down onto him she began to roll her hips as requested. Robert moaned loudly as he took a firm hold of Kimberly's right breast, his left hand resting on her waist. She began bouncing up and down, hearing every noise that robert made.

Robert brought his hand down and began rubbing on Kimberly's clit, making a knot feeling in her stomach once again. Every time Kimberly went down she rolled her hips making sure Robert got as much pleasure out Of this as he could.

"Baby, I-I fuck." He groaned loudly as he released himself inside of his wife. Robert slowed down his rubbing causing Kimberly to come undone once again. Robert helped her off of him and laid her in bed, laying himself next to her, not even bothering to put on clothing.

"Happy birthday." Kimberly mumbles before falling asleep.

Robert smiles to himself and rubbed his hand up and down the bare back of the naked girl that was laying half on top of him. "It always is with you." He whispered before closing his eyes and leaving the day become a memory.