27• daddy

"What was that?" Cameron asked, a dumbfounded look spread across his face.

I look to him with a small smile on my face "What?" I shrug as if nothing happened.

"Your wife calls you daddy?" Michael asks.

"Yeah, she does actually. Anyway, I best be off. Goodbye" I leave the meeting room just as savannah shows up outside to show them out. The look on both of their faces were priceless.

Third person

Kimberly was sitting in Roberts seat, facing the large window, baffled by what had just happened. Just then Robert walked through the door. "Are you in my seat?" He chuckles slightly.

Kim spins around in Roberts seat to face the door where the voice is coming from. "Yes" she smiles.

"Last I checked it was mine, sweetheart" Robert grinned while walking over to the seat that held his wife.

Kim smiles wickedly "Mine now, it's fun" she then spins around a few times in the large, leather seat which makes Robert laugh.

Robert catches the seat, making it stop and both, Kim and Robert smile at each other "I love you" Robert looks into Kim's eyes. "So much" he breaths.

"I love you too" Kim smiles before leaning her head up to kiss his lips. "But, What was that about" Kim points in the direction of the meeting room they were previously in. "in there"

"In there" Robert mimics her hand movements "my love, was me showing them that you are mine" Roberts grins making Kim smile wide.

"Anyway, What day did you book flights for. And who is coming over here exactly?" Robert asks out of curiosity as he takes a seat upon his desk, leaving Kimberly in his seat.

"About a week" she smiles excitedly "and my brother and sisters, Pam and dad"

"How come your not having the others?" Robert asks out of curiosity.

"Don't want them really" she shrugs "and also, I think it'd be nice for me to spend time with my immediate family, my dad and siblings, you know?"

"Of course" he smiles and pecks her forehead. "Well, I'm all finished up here, want to head home?"

"Yes please"