58• couples counselling

"You look lovely today, Kimberly." Emily greeted as the two made their way into the therapy office.

"Thank you." Kim nodded towards Emily. "So do you." Kimberly was wearing burgundy pencil skirt that went down to her knee and a black turtle neck. She had to cover the multiple hickeys and bruises on her body.

"So, I heard what happened and now I believe that what happened wasn't true, correct?" Emily started and the two nodded in agreement. "Okay, so how have you two been? What have you been getting up to since you patched things up?"

"Robert's been clinging around my ass." Kim laughed a little.

"That's to be expected, he most likely feels as if he done you wrong and he wants to make up for it." Emily explained

"You know I am here, right?" Robert furrows his brows.

"Okay then Robert, what have you two been doing?" Emily turned to face Robert more, notebook in hand.

"We went to the BDSM club." Robert spoke bluntly.

"Oh dear god."

"No no Kimberly, that's fine, it helps if you are completely honest." Emily nodded. She knows about Robert and Kimberly's relationship, she knows more than Cole and savannah in fact. "And can I asked what happened there?" She questioned.

"Well, we partook In a sadist and masochist relationship for the night." Robert spoke nervously.

"Can I ask if that is why you are wearing a turtle neck today Kimberly? Are you hiding some markings?" Emily questioned to which Kimberly nodded.

"And how bad are the markings?"

"They're pretty bad." Robert sighed.

"Did you not enjoy it, Kimberly?" Emily asked, feeling rather confused of the two's reactions.

"No, I did but...I didn't realise how serious Robert took this and I guess I'm scared that he'll get tired of not being able to do it all the time I guess." she spoke truthfully. Robert took her hand in his, giving it a small kiss and allowed Emily to speak.

"You two have been together for years now, don't you think that if Robert had a problem with it he would have mentioned it before?" Robert nodded at Emily's words, so did Kimberly. He didn't need Kim to be this way with him often, hell, he didn't need it at all, but of course he was thankful that the two got to do it the day before.

"Robert, how do you feel about the marks you have left on Kimberly?"

"I have left marks on Kimberly before, a few hand-marks across her ass, a few small bruises on her knees and hickeys all over but these marks are like no other that I've done before, I feel sort of guilty. I feel a piece of guilt within because I never meant to let it go that far, but I love seeing her with marks only I could inflict. But I guess that I'm scared of scaring Kimberly off into leaving me." Robert explained.

"Okay, so these marks sound quite rough, am I okay to see them?" Emily questioned. It wasn't the first time she has seen the marks that Robert had left on Kim before but those marks were thecomplete opposite to the ones she had now.

Kimberly nodded and stood from her seat, she untucked her turtleneck from her skirt and showed her the handprints on her waist, she lifted up her skirt and showed her the marks on her knees and ass, finally following with the trail of hickeys. "Wow, that is a lot Robert." Emily breathed, not quite expecting that many.

Robert only nodded his head. "So you both are scared of loosing each other, correct?" She questioned and the two nod, holding each other's hands. Can't they see how much love is between the both of them? Emily thought to herself. "Why don't you both tell each other what you love about each other?"

"I'll start." Kimberly mumbled. "I love how you always care for me, even when I'm sad over the stupidest of things. I love how you tap along to a song you hear on the radio. I love how you wake me up in the sweetest of ways. I love how caring you are. I find it cute how you mouth the words of everything you read. I find it adorable how you zone out during a conversation because you get so lost in your thoughts of what to say next. I love how when you get nervous you make funny faces at me to make me laugh. I love how if you laugh really hard that your laugh gets really high pitched. I also love how you still love me after all this time." Kimberly flashed a small smile at Robert.

"I find it cute how whenever you hold a cup or a piece of cutlery your pinky comes out a little because you broke it when you were younger. I love how caring you are for your siblings. I love how you sometimes let out a little squeak when you laugh a lot. I find it adorable and yet unbelievable how you don't understand how gorgeous you are. I love how you put your full trust into me. I love how needed you make me feel. I love how you kept trying when times got hard."

Emily couldn't help but smile at the two. "Why do you both believe that the other may soon decide to leave you?" She questioned.

"I'm scared that he'll soon grow bored of me and find someone else who can be accustomed to everything he wants." Kim spoke her mind.

"But it's my choice of not wanting to treat you the way I did last night. If I'm one hundred percent honest, I wouldn't mind it here and there because let's admit, the sex last night was amazing." Robert spoke truthfully and he noticed Kimberly blush of embarrassment. "Excuse me please Emily." He laughed slightly.

"I agree." Kim mumbled making Robert chuckle.

"I couldn't be like that all the time to you anyway. I couldn't treat you like that. As I said before, I want to always treat you like a princess."

Kimberly nodded. "I completely agree, I like seeing you like that but not all the time. I like to have caring you."

"I couldn't agree more." Robert nodded.

"So can I ask why that's an issue then?" Emily asked feeling rather confused.

The couple looked to each other. "I guess it's not." Kimberly spoke.

"And Kimberly has just agreed to liking it, just not so often, so why do you think that you'll scare her into leaving you?" Emily questioned as she continued to write some notes.

"I'm just scared that I'll get too rough and scare her." Robert spoke.

"If you do I'll tell you, I'll use my safe word. I'm never going to run away from you because of that. Please understand me when I say that." Kimberly practically begged.

"You have got to start believing Kimberly's words, Robert and not scaring yourself out of believing them." Emily pointed out.

"I'm scared of hurting you too bad." He whispered and moved himself closer towards his wife.

"I told you, I don't mind the pain, I kinda like it." She whispered the last part making Robert smile.

Robert took Kimberly's face in his hands and placed a kiss on her lips. "God, I love you."

Kim smiled into the kiss. "I love you too."

"You two are fine! Stop worrying! Anyone can see how in love you both are so please for the sake of Robert's bank account, do not sit here for over an hour just for me to tell you that." Emily laughed making the two smile.

"Thank you, Emily." Kimberly smiled.

Robert and Kimberly stood from their seats and made their way out of the therapy office after they say a quick thank you and goodbye.

As they stepped out of the building, Robert caught a glance of a certain Ava Shaw walking down the road. Robert immediately wrapped his arms around Kim and pulled her into a long kiss, partly because he didn't want Kimberly seeing her and partly because he wanted to make her jealous.

Just as Ava walked past, Kimberly's back to her, Robert pulled Kim's bottom lip from her with his teeth. She looks at him with wide eyes. "Wha-What was that for?"

"I love you."