Twenty-Nine

Read my story: The Definition of Love

Twenty-Nine

Fortunately, the public and the news cleared Laura's name.

Once it was broadcasted that she had nothing to do with the poisoning of Ross and that she has brought him back to life, Laura was hit with intense gratitude and love from people around the world, thanking her for saving such a person.

Krystal has been taken under arrest for... actually, a bunch of reasons, but mainly for attempting to kill both Ross and Laura.

Mandi took her case to court, being tried for attempting to kill Laura, but instead hurting Ross. She didn't mean to do Ross any harm; she didn't even want Laura to go through anything that Ross did. She was just supposed to drink the poisonous orange juice and just get really sick. So, she resulted in suffering only mild charges.

Julie was dumbfounded and enraged that it wasn't Laura, but even more happy that she saved them-Now that Ross is alive and better again, she believes there is still a chance that he and Maia can get together.-She was actually found a little guilty for making up that Laura physically abused Ross. Her candy wasn't harmful at all. It just tastes terrible as a result of her inexperience of making candy.

Anthony had been completely unaware of the situation, basically. Only playing a deceived character in the mystery. His reason for acting strange was just his personality. The truffles were not poisonous, they were indeed a gift, so Laura would forgive him and take him back.

But she didn't take him back. Laura realized what she needed all along was right in front of her.

Ross was right. She didn't have time for a little side relationship with any guy just because they were cute or nice.

But she did have time for love. And she loved Ross.

People say you don't realize what you love until it's lost.

But Laura loved Ross even before he went into that coma. She loved him before the dance, the kiss.

She loved him during the hours of shooting Austin & Ally, during their countless jam sessions, during two to three hour long R5 concerts, during dates with other guys, during the late nights on the warm beach, during their pointless arguments, during their long talks.

She couldn't possibly not love Ross.

. . . . . . .

Ross and Laura were outside, somewhere. They took a long walk alone and made random turns, ending up in an open grass field around an abandoned railroad.

They held hands happily, talking about everything and smiling at each other with every word.

"I wasn't even gone that long." He tells her.

"It felt like an eternity." Laura says, meeting his eyes. "I missed you so much."

He smiles at her, wondering how on earth did he wake up to her, loving him all along. "I missed you too, Laura." He pauses, looking forward. "I wanted to tell you that I loved you earlier, but I was kinda a coward."

"Ross, you're perfect." Laura rolls her eyes.

Ross's heart flutters. Dating Laura meant even more compliments than normal. He wasn't use to the heartfelt ones. His face starts to tint red. "Stop," he smiles.

She smiles back at him. She was so used to being friends; it was a little strange that they were acting like this with each other. Scratch that. It was amazingly different. It brought them closer.

It felt... Right.

"You've always been perfect. You're so talented, and attractive, and sweet, and-."

Ross grabs her shoulders. "Laura! What the hell?" He says, not being able to help his smile from forming. "Stop with the compliments, they're overwhelming!"

Laura presses against him and hugs him. "Sorry. It's just that I cried so much when you weren't here and when I was losing hope, I wanted to tell you all these things that I should have a long time ago. It's just that everything is better with you. I'm better when I'm with you."

"You shouldn't rely on me to make your world go round, Laur." Ross tells her, rubbing her back.

"But you do."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do. And you will."

Ross sighs, pulling back. "You've gotten a bit more stubborn since I've last saw you."

"Shut up." She laughs.

They look into each other's eyes for awhile. Drowning in each other's aura's filled with a fresh love, guaranteed to last long.

"I told you I'd see you again." Ross says, softly.

"I did everything I could to see you again." She replies.

"Here I am."

Laura smiles into his lively brown eyes. "What happens now?"

He smiles back. "Do you wanna go out with me?"

Her smile widens. "Definitely." She says, without hesitation. "Now what?"

"We hold on to each other." He replies. "And never let go."

Laura smiles and Ross leans down, sinking his lips into Laura's. He was still getting used to the brilliant feeling of her, slowly, guaranteeing a long lasting love.

He finally got what he wanted: he was with Laura. They were together.

Laura figured it out. Ross is alive and she loves him. They love each other.

And here they are; they were able to see each other again.

Finally, the drama was over. The chaos was long gone.

Ross and Laura can be together without problems.

And that's how it's going to stay.

For a long time.

--------------------------The End----------------------

Finally, it's over. Happy Birthday to @Raura8Auslly! Have a nice night!! Thanks for reading!

I'm excited for you guys to read my new story though! It's like a bazillion times better! I promise! It takes place in school! (More info out soon!)

My varsity soccer team lost to our rivals. It sucked, but I played the whole game, except when the ref told me to step off the field when my shin guards fell out. Like, what? -__-

Anywho, Videos & Villains was sort of disappointing to me because I was expecting so highly of it and I felt like nothing happened... But I'm so excited for the upcoming episodes.

So yeah, comment your questions that you still have and I will answer them!

~XOXO, allaboutraura aka Maia Lee Sang