Nine

Nine

It was the morning sun rays coming through the window that woke Laura up.

She knew she was awake but she didn't feel like actually waking up. For some odd reason, she was warm and felt comfortable in her position.

The smell was quite different. It smelled like... Ross.

She inhales deeply through her closed eyes, capturing the amazing aroma.

The sun shining in through her closed eyes starts to annoy her, so she turns a bit to adjust her position.

Then, she feels another person's skin against her cheek and under her arm. Laura's eyes immediately snap open and she lets out a startled scream because she just realized she fell asleep on Ross.

Laura quickly moves off of him as her scream startles him awake.

He jolts up and almost falls off of the edge of the bed, but then regains his self. "What!?" Ross exclaims.

She puts a hand on her forehead, feeling an aggravating headache coming on. She relaxes herself. "I can not believe i slept on you." She says, and then feeling awkward about her choice of words.

Ross rubs his face, tiredly. Trying to get his heart beating on a normal pace. He didn't seem to care about her sleeping on him. "Dude, i can't even remember what happened last night."

Laura squeezes her eyes shut, trying to recall the events that happened last night. There was the date. Then, she came to Ross's room and they devoured all kinds of junk food.

A flood of realization comes back to Laura. She groans, falling back down into a laying down position.

Ross watches her, waiting for her to tell him what happened, propped up on his elbows. He realized that his stomach was aching.

"I think i remember having an intense sugar rush." Laura says, groaning again.

Ross starts to remember. "Oh, yeah. I think i did too. My stomach is literally killing me."

"My head hurts." Laura replies and then she remembers that she is still in Ross's bed. "I'm sorry i passed out on you."

Ross rolls his eyes, playfully at her and smiles. He waves it away, dismissively. "Like i care." He laughs. "Don't worry about it."

Laura starts to protest that it wasn't good for friends to be sleeping with each other, but then she shuts her mouth and smiles at him. She decided to just be thankful he wasn't all uncomfortable about it, like how she kinda felt. Because she knows for sure that, she wouldn't let that uncomfortable feeling screw up the good friendship they had.

Laura decides to change the subject. "What time is it?"

Ross turns his body and leans off of the bed to where his phone was on the floor. Laura finds herself eyeing his chest and his abs where she just slept on as he looks over at his phone. His torso stretched looked really sexy. She finally admits to herself that he was so dang muscular. She always made sure to never sneak a peak at his super awesome abs but now that she was looking, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. He has such a perfect body. Jesus lord, she felt herself melting in his hotness.

"Five sixteen." Ross replies and then starts to turn back to her. "Hey, do you know what we're--?" He stops talking once he sees Laura staring at him.

He narrows his eyes at her and she immediately blushes, embarrassed. Ross looks down on his self, realizing his bare chest is what mesmerized her. He smiles at her, suspiciously as she tries to avoid eye contact with him.

What was she doing looking at him like that?

Ross decides to tease her about it. "Laura Marie Marano!" He laughs. "Girl, i caught you checking me out!"

Laura turns red as a tomato but she looks to his eyes. "I wasn't! I was... Lost in thought! I was thinking!"

"Thinking about how sexy i am." Ross says and then flexes his abs and shows off his biceps.

Laura accidentally looks at his abs again.

Why did she feel like it was burning up in his room all of a sudden?

Ross catches her looking again. "You can't resist." He tells her. "Go ahead and feel my abs." He teases.

Laura starts to smile at his ridiculousness. She rolls her eyes and throws a pillow at his face. "You're a dork."

Ross laughs, throwing it back at her.

Laura laughs as she deflects it before it hits her. "Okay, so what were you saying?"

Ross tries to remember but so many awesome feelings were surging through him.

Laura slept on him and was checking him out. That made Ross feel super, super awesome. To top it off, Laura had a boyfriend and still did that to Ross.

He finally remembers. "Oh! Do you know what were doing today?"

"No, we'll get the text later." Laura replies. "Anyways, I'm going to start to get dressed."

. . . . . .

Ross silently groans to himself as he sees Anthony walking up to their table. He sets his food tray and bottled water next to Ross's.

Ross gives him a weird look.

"Hey, Laura." Anthony says to her, ignoring Ross's presence, as usual.

"Hey, Anthony." Laura says.

Anthony immediately turns to Ross. Ross knew it wasn't going to be good.

"So, have you heard that me and her are dating now?" Anthony says to Ross, probably just to rub it all in.

Ross pretends he wasn't listening and then looks up to him. "What? Did you say something?" Ross pretends to not know. "Sorry, i was busy ignoring you."

"You're just jealous because I have her and you don't." Anthony smirks.

What the heck? Don't be such a jerk, Anthony. Laura thinks to herself. Ross is definitely going to fight back.

Ross stands up, slamming his hands on the table, just as Laura predicted. He laughs, mockingly, trying not to let Anthony's statement get the best of him. "I bet you're jealous that she slept with me last night."

"Ross!" Laura exclaims, surprised he had the courage to say that.

His statement takes Anthony by surprise. His eyes widen as he looks to Laura. "Is this true?"

"Uh... Um... Uh..." Laura says and then gets up. "Uh, actually, i kind of... um... Fell asleep on him because i had a sugar rush."

Anthony thinks, he seemed uncomfortable that Laura and Ross slept together.

Laura shoots a glare at Ross, letting him know she was not happy about that. Ross ignores it and feels like he's won because of Anthony's silence, so he smiles. "Laur, it's 7:49. We should get to the taxi."

Laura glares at Ross. "Fine." She says and looks to Anthony. "Can we talk about this later?"

Anthony shrugs. "What is there to talk about?" He asks her, rhetorically. "I can see you are starting to like him because he likes you."

Ross and Laura both get mad. "I do not like him like that!" She snaps.

"And why did you tell her that i like her?" Ross's voice was dangerous. He stepped closer to Anthony, being intimidating.

Anthony smiles, mockingly. "Because i know you do. And so she can start to feel uncomfortable around you. She is only mine."

"You don't own her, you selfish bastard."

As he comes closer, Laura steps between them, facing Ross. "Calm. Down." She tells him.

"If you were dating her, you wouldn't want some asshole to come in and fuck up your relationship." Anthony says, angrily.

Ross steps forward and Laura puts her hands on his abs, stopping him from advancing more. "Ross, go." She says.

"It wasn't me who came in. It was you. So, you're the asshole. Me and Laura were fine before you stepped in." Ross says.

Laura pushes Ross. "Let's go." She says. Ross cooperates and snatches his water off the table, leaving angrily. Laura turns back to Anthony. "I'm sorry about him. I'll talk to you later."

Anthony nods and walks away as Laura walks away.

Laura furiously walks ahead of Ross, not wanting to even look at him. "You are such an idiot."

Ross squints at her. "Me? How?"

They get outside to the taxi. "There is no real logical reason that you needed to fight with him. Seriously, what's your problem?" Laura says, facing Ross.

Ross faces her, angrily, debating on whether to fight back with her on this.

The taxi driver watches them and decides not to get into the middle of it.

When Ross doesn't answer Laura keeps talking. "Ross, is this going to happen every morning? Are you going to be a problem every morning?"

"Hey, I'm not the problem! It's not my fault that i can't stand him." Ross says.

"Why don't you get a girlfriend? Maybe it will stop you from arguing with everyone!" Laura shouts at him.

"I would get a girlfriend! It's just that..." He trails off. She's taken.

Laura waits. "What?"

"I don't have time to deal with that!" Ross yells at her. "Why do you have a boyfriend anyway!? You don't have time for a relationship with anyone!"

Laura glares at him for a while. "Ugh!" She says and goes into the cab.

Ross gets in next to her, mirroring her anger.

"Why do i have to be mad at you every single day?" Laura asks him and the taxi starts to move.

"I don't know. Ask yourself that." Ross mutters, taking out his phone.

"Oh, i think i know. You irritate the heck out of me." Laura says. "Ugh, my head hurts too much to fight with you, right now."

Ross pulls a pill case out of his pocket. He takes out two pills. "Here, have some advil."

Laura glares at him because he was being nice. "Stop." She tells him.

Ross looks at her. "Stop what? Just take the advil."

"Stop being nice." Laura says. "I'm trying to be mad at you."

Ross shrugs. "Here," he says, handing her the pills.

Laura glares at him more but eventually gives in. "Thanks." She says. "Do you have some water?"

Ross looks for the bottle of water he got from breakfast. "Yeah," He says, finding it. "I didn't open it."

Laura takes it. "Yes, you did. Look at it."

Ross looks. "I didn't drink from it, yet."

"Why does it look like you did, then?" Laura asks him.

"I don't know! I'm pretty sure i didnt drink anything! Ross says.

"Did you accidentally take Anthony's? He left his on the table right next to yours." Laura says.

"I know for sure i didn't take his. I made sure i didn't get it." Ross replies, feeling pretty sure of himself.

Laura sighs and opens the bottle, taking it with the pills. "Whatever, i don't even care."

Ross watches her as she puts her mouth on the bottle and drinks the pulls down.

Laura catches him staring and looks at him weirdly. Then, she looks to the bottle. Her eyes widen. "Oh! Sorry, i totally forgot."

Ross keeps his expression even because he didn't want to show her that he had no idea what she was talking about.

"I forgot this is yours. I didn't realize that i put my mouth on it." Laura tells him.

"Oh! I don't care. We're friends, right?" Ross says.

Laura looks at him, suspiciously. Why was he so chill about everything?

Ross looks back to her. "What?"

"Why are you so chill about everything i do wrong?" Laura asks him.

Ross shrugs. "I dunno." He replies. "I'm a guy."

Laura kinda laughs at his answer without meaning to. Ross just smiles. "You going to give me my water?" He asks, changing the subject.

Laura can't help but to smile back at him. "Sorry." She replies, holding it out to him.

He smiles back, taking the water. "We going to be on some talk show and I'm going to perform. We are also going on a tour with a bunch of people; shopping and stuff.

Laura nods. She had such a fun job.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that i took so long. I erased the original because i hated it. But it turned out that this one sucked too.

Whatever. I feel like I'm writing this wrong. It feels stupid.

I have no idea what I'm doing and i have no plan of each chapter.

So, excuse me while i go plan out this story.

Anywho... i wouldn't blame you if you don't vote. Even though, i'd like it if you did.

I'll be typing most of my day tomorrow because i have no school or soccer.

YAY!

- allaboutraura