To See You Again: A Raura Fanfic

"A true best friend is someone who would sacrifice their life to you because they couldn't let you go." -Quote by me.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

About

"I'm going to see you again, Laur." Ross says as his eyes close and he falls into a deep dark sleep.

A sleep that he might not even wake up from.

Ross Lynch and Laura Marano went to London together to promote their fourth season of their hit TV sitcom, Austin & Ally.

When their families get on the wrong flight, they are alone with each other in the big city of London.

With no parents or concerned older siblings watching, Ross and Laura are free to do as they please.

Drama starts when they meet a couple of British people that start to change their lives. 

Jealously arises, feelings grow stronger, fights start to get intense.

Then suddenly, something happens that would change Ross and Laura's relationship forever.

Sacrifice will be the only thing to save the one that they care about.

The question is who did it and why?

Would you sacrifice everything just to save one person that you care about?

Even your own life?

Find out what happens in my new story, "To See You Again".

- allaboutraura

New cover by The Raura Paradise