Fourteen

Fourteen

Later that day, Ross was hanging with Laura in her room. The photo shoot had already been released and all over the web.

Laura scrolled through the photos of her on Ross's back, them touching each other's faces, pretend fighting, and Ross picking her up.

She looks worriedly at them. "I think we are a little too close in these pictures."

Ross goes over to her and lays next to her on her bed, looking at the pictures. "They aren't too bad." He tells her.

"Really?" She asks, sarcastically. "I mean, it looks more like we're dating than like we're friends."

Ross shrugs and sighs, getting up from her bed and stretching his back. "I wouldn't worry about it."

Laura sits up, looking at him. Of course you won't worry. You don't worry about half of the things that we do together. She rolls her eyes and asks him anyway. "How could you not worry? The fans are going to think we're dating."

"It's not true, so whatever."

Laura shakes her head and shuts down her laptop. Just like I predicted. "What are we going to do today?"

"I want to do something new." He tells her.

"I'm all ears, Ross."

He looks at the clock. It is 5:43 PM. It was already dark outside, so they were limited on doing stuff outside the hotel. But, that didn't matter that much. This hotel is like a city.

He thinks and an idea pops up almost immediately. He smiles. "Let's go swimming!"

Laura gives him a weird look. "In the pool?"

Ross rolls his eyes, playfully. "No, in my bathtub." He says, sarcastically.

Laura rolls her eyes, and gets up. She hits his chest as she walks by to the bathroom. "I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"Liar." He laughs and goes over to her bag.

Laura looks over her shoulder, seeing Ross going over to her bag. "What are you doing?" She says. "Ross, what are you doing?" She runs over to him and pulls his hands. "Don't go in my bag!"

"I dont understand why you're making an excuse not to go into the pool!" Ross tells her.

"It's not an excuse. I don't have a bathing suit." She says, pulling him away from her bag.

"You can't go to another country and not bring a bathing suit."

"Of course i can."

Ross smiles at her. "You are soo lying. Why don't you want to go swimming? It's something new! Just have some fun."

When Laura looks into his eyes, she realizes that she's holding both of his hands. Butterflies fill her stomach, so she lets go. Butterflies are the last feeling she wants to get from Ross.

She looks down to her bag and sighs, looking back to him. "Fine. Only because it's new thing."

He pushes her shoulder, playfully. "I knew you were lying, you little liar."

Laura smiles and rolls her eyes, going to her bag. "Go get changed, you dork. Before i change my mind."

"Yeah, right. I'll make you change your mind right back, loser."

"Jerk!" She exclaims, playfully.

"Nerd!" He shouts back, laughing and leaves the room.

. . . . . .