One

One

Ross accidentally smiles through his close eyes as he pretends to be asleep on their plane ride to London.

"You know it was funny." Laura says, still laughing.

Ross doesn't say anything, but he can't stop smiling. Eventually, he stops.

Laura hits his chest. "I know you're awake." She says, rolling her eyes and turning to the the window. She smiles, satisfactorily because she just proved that Ross does laugh at her jokes.

Ross can't help but to smile, again. "Shh." He says to her softly. "I'm trying to sleep."

"Yeah, whatever." Laura smiles, looking at the clouds below them.

Ross relaxes in his first class seat next to Laura, resuming to think about what he was thinking before Laura told him one of her very lame jokes.

He didn't exactly smile because it was funny; it was because he had a tiny crush on her.

She didn't know, obviously. He was definitely trying not to start a relationship with her because he didn't want their friendship to be destroyed.

Plus, Laura saw them just as friends so, she wouldn't care what Ross thought.

"We are landing soon, you know." Laura says, as she buckles her seatbelt.

Ross doesn't move as the 'buckle your seatbelt' light and sound comes on. "Can you do buckle for me?" He asks her, still not opening his eyes.

"No. Do it yourself." Laura tells him, giving him a weird look.

"I don't want to. I'm not going to do it."

"Ross, you have to. They're going to yell at you." Laura tells him.

"If you really care so much, you'd do it for me." Ross presses.

"I do care, but, I'm not doing it for you."

"Then, you don't care enough." He tells her.

"No, it's you who doesn't care enough." Laura tells him.

"Sir, we need you to buckle your seatbelt. We are landing now." A flight attendant lady tells Ross.

Ross opens his eyes and sits upright in his seat. "Okay, I know." He tells the lady and she walks away.

Ross glares at Laura as he buckles his seat belt. Laura gives him a 'well-i-told-you' look.

"Shut up." He says to her.

"Ross, i told you i wasn't going to do it for you. You didn't think i wouldn't. Next time, if you want somebody to do things for you, ask one of your fans."

Ross looks at her. "So, your not a fan of me? What about R5?"

"I'm your friend." Laura tells him.

"Friends do things for each other." Ross tells her.

"Not all the time."

"But, most of the time." He says.

"What kind of friends do you have?" Laura asks him.

"I thought i had nice friends." Ross says.

"Shut up." She says, as they land.

"We have now landed in London. Please be seated until the plane has completely stopped and we are parked at the airport." The pilot's voice booms loudly through the plane.

When the plane stops, everyone gets up to get their carry on bags. Ross unbuckled and gets his and Laura tries to get hers.

'Great.' She thinks in her head.