Thirteen

Thirteen

Ross's lips were so close to Laura's.

Everything inside him wanted to do this.

Yet, he pulls away. It was wrong. Laura would hate him forever if he did this to her while she was sleeping.

Or even if he did it, anyway.

He stares at her for a while. Maybe he should... Just once.

Before he can change his mind again, he leans back over her and presses his lips against hers, softly.

The feeling made him melt and super pleasured to just feel her lips on his.

He pulls back and then goes back in for another kiss.

When Laura shifts herself a little bit, Ross staggers back on the ground, realizing what he just did.

Her eyes flutter open.

"Laura, you slept through your alarm." Ross says, casually, like he didn't just secretly kiss her twice.

She looks to him and jolts up. "Ross! Why are you in my room!?"

Before he could answer, she seems like she's noticed something. She looks down and feels her lip.

Shit. Ross thinks, knowing she's going to find out.

Her eyes flash angrily at him as she goes over to him. "Ross..."

Ross gets up. "Laura, i swear, i didn't kiss you." He says, basically giving himself away. He backs away from her as she gets closer to him.

"How do you know that's why I'm mad!?" Laura shouts as she pushes him into the wall and he hits his back against it hard. "I didn't say anything about kissing me!" She says, grabbing the collar of his shirt and going close to his face.

Ross's hands were on the wall and Laura was practically pressed up against him. He looks to her lips, not knowing what to say. "I-."

Laura uses one of her hands to grab his jaw, forcing him to look at her eyes. then, she goes back to grabbing his collar. He noticed that she still had the eyeliner and mascara on from yesterday. "Laura, i really didn't."

Laura gets super close to his face and seems to smell his lips. She then gets on her tip-toes even more closer to him.

She looks into his eyes as he looks into her angry eyes. "Why did you kiss me?" She asks him, angrily.

"I-I didn't." Ross lies.

Laura angrily takes one of her hands from his shirt and smacks him in his face. His head turns to the side from the impact. He immediately reaches to touch his cheek. "Ow!" He says, turning back to her.

"You deserve it." She tells him, getting closer. "What makes you think you could come up in my room and kiss me!?"

He shifts uncomfortably, considering Laura was so close to him. "You came in my room, looked at my phone, and poured cold water on me!" Ross exclaims to her.

"So, what!?" She yells. "You think that's worse than kissing me!?"

Ross didn't know what to say.

"Why?" She asks, sharply.

Ross didn't think it was possible for her to get any closer. He really thought wrong. "I'm sorry. I don't know. I'm just a guy."

"So, are you saying that if any guy was here in my room while I was sleeping, he'll just kiss me?"

"Yes! They wouldn't be able to help themselves because you are freaking beautiful! They wouldn't be able to contain themselves to actually tell you that so, they'll watch you sleep! They wouldn't be able to wake you up since your alarm didn't and just take the only chance they'll get to experience one or two kisses!" Ross exclaims, suddenly, not meaning too.