"Here, let me try." Kenia gently placed Amora into Maia's arms and she began to quiet down.

"How did you do that?"

"Sometimes when the mom is stressed, the baby is too."

"I'm just tired."

"I'll watch her, while you take a breather."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's no problem."

"Thank you so much. You really are amazing." Kenia looked relieved and skipped outside to the closest thing she'll have to a vacation in the next 18 years.

"Shoot, I forgot that I have to get ready."

"Let me take her." I offered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I could pull a prank on Benita."

"You are so wrong for that."

"She'll be alright. So, you'll text me when you're almost ready. Then, I'll approach him and tell him that you're mad at him so that he'll go upstairs to meet you. When everything is set up, I'll send you a message and you'll bring him downstairs to the garage."

"Okay. Let's do this." This plan is foolproof.

Kyrie is going to turn that frown upside down in a little bit.
*************************************************

Kyrie

Man, Maia has me wearing this hot *ss outfit. Even though I just splashed some cold water on my face, I'm already dripping sweat again. Lounging on this lawn chair with a big umbrella over my head is really pointless since there's no breeze.

Maia asked if she could style me today and I didn't mind since she's supposed to have a great fashion sense. She does, but she forgot to think about the weather. I didn't complain because she's my girl and she at least knew my sizes. As I tried to loosen my collar, I looked up to see Kobe walking towards Benita and I with a baby in his hands.

"Whose baby is that?" She questioned him when he stood in front of us.

"My baby." He answered nonchalantly.

"What?" We both screeched.

"I'm just pulling your legs! This is Kenia's baby, Amora."

"Dang, she's gotten so big." I commented.

"And she's so gorgeous. Isn't that right, Amora?" Benita smiled as Kobe sat down next to her and she laughed in return, showing off those beautiful gums.

"Where's Maia?" I asked him.

"She's heated after Kenia just told her some things about you and she stormed upstairs." I immediately got up at that information.

"What did she say?"

"I can't even tell you because they were so terrible. You better go check up on her."

"What the hell?" I mumbled under my breath. I rushed into the house and climbed up the stairs to my room. When I opened the door, I saw Maia applying some black lipstick. She was dressed in all black leather. When she went out earlier, she had on a white tank top with camouflage shorts. Maia looked at me and rolled her eyes before going back to what she was doing. I shut the door before appealing to her.

"Look, whatever Kenia told you about me is a lie."

"Mhmmm."

"I'm serious. She's never been messy before, so I don't know where all of this drama is coming from. I don't understand why Kobe didn't back me up."