cutie (smitty x reader)

((Smitty is wearing your shirt after a night of kissing and cuddling you might have left a hickey or two on the other making the boys tease the obvious))

     I smiled at the sleeping boy next to me, Smitty, he had a very busy day yesterday, and well actually stressful past weeks also, and after dinner we simply cuddled untill Smitty was calm and some what happy again. Of course being my self I made sure to leave a few surprise hickeys on Smittys neck, and over his shoulders, his two favorite places to be marked I noted around when we first started dating. Smitty always acted like he was annoyed when I did it but I've caught him a few time in the mirror smiling at the Mark's, lovingly tracing his fingers over the love bites. I gently ran my fingers up and down his bear chest before giving him a few butterfly kisses across his jaw before standing up into a stretch with a sigh.

      Slipping off my shirt from last night I just sat it on the floor too lazy to take it to the bathroom where the dirty laundry basket was. Walking over to our shared closet I grabbed one of the hoodies Smitty bought me for my birthday last year. Running my fingers through my hair I slowly made my was down the steps as I waved to John and Kugo who was already awake apparently. "You two are up early ay?" I hummed out as started my own cup of coffee as Kugo hummed slightly, probably going to head off to the gym in a half hour or so. "Yeah, I went to bed early since I got done with recording sooner than I expected." Johm replied with a long yawn, and dopey smile.

       "That's good then." I smiled as I grabbed the creamer out of the fridge as I started to put together my coffee. Seeing Smitty I smiled seeing that he was in my Shirt that I just took off, clearly showing off the few hickeys on his neck and some on his shoulder, since I had a larger frame making the shirt hang off him a bit. I heard Kugo slightly choke on his tea probably thinking we did the nasty or something, "Morning sunshine." I smiled handing Him my coffee knowing he'd take it anyway. "I see you two had lots of fun last night." John winked at us as I chuckled leaning against the counter, feeling the cold counter touch the back of my thighs seeing as I was wearing shorts. Watching John's smirk Grow as Smitty gave him a confused look, glancing at Kugo who was smiling trying not to laugh, at the obvious boy who stood in front of us.

    "Babe look at your shirt." I giggled grabbing him by the hips pulling him into me as my thighs pushed against the countertop even more with the added weight pushing against it. I rested my head on his shoulder as he finally realized he had on my shirt. "I steal her clothes all of the time, why is this time mean we banged?" Smitty looked like a confused puppy, they way he tilted his head and everything. Kugo, lost, his, shit he had to cover his mouth he was laughing so hard at the dense Milk bag. John's state wasn't any better he was turned away from us laughing loudly his whole frame shaking in laughter.

     "(Y/n)?" Smitty tried to look at me, struggling a bit since my arms where keeping him trapped in front of me, his puppy dog eyes pulling me in. I gave him a kiss, feeling him happily kiss back pushing against me even more as I smirked as I pulled away, "whattt!" Smitty whined clearly not liking being teased this early in the morning. "Here have a hint." I chuckled against his neck befor sucking on one of the hickeys from last night. Smitty let out a happy breath, before groaning realizing what I did. "(Y/n)! We talked about this." Smitty whined out quietly slightly pulling away from me to give me a dirty look. "I know~ but your just so beautiful when you have my marks covering your beautiful skin." I whisper in to his ear giving his ear lobe a teasing bite as I pulled away to see that Kugo left and John was now wiping the tears from his eyes after his laughing fit.

    "You two are such dorks." John smirked as he took his cup of coffee and left the kitchen for me and Smitty. I gave John a wave as he left, looking back at Smitty I saw him pouting as he took drinks from my, well at this point his coffee, "awe honey dwe, I was just trying to love on ya some since you've been super busy the past few weeks." I offered my explanation seeing Smittys pout drop from his face as he looked up to me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to get so busy out no where (Y/n)."  Smitty frowned remembering all of the late nights and barely seeing me between recording and editing the said videos.

    "It's fine dear, but remember I need some love'n too." I chuckled rapping my arms around Smittys waist again, Sliding my hands under his shirt rubbing small shapes into his stomach. "Okay, I love you (y/n), more than the world around us." Smitty sighed happily when I started to kiss his shoulder leading up to his neck and jaw until I stood happily making out with the most important person in the whole world. "I love you more than I could ever explain in all of the years I've been on this earth." I hummed before cupping Smittys face as I pulled him into a long loving kiss.

     After kissing sweetly after a few minutes, I licked Smitty's lips asking for permission, I smirked into the kiss when Smitty opened his mouth a bit. I slid my tongue in his mouth easily, exploring his mouth with a humm of satisfaction. I rubbed my hands up his chest still enjoying the taste of Smitty and the coffee I made minutes ago, "Jesus Christ! Don't fuck in the kitchen!" John yelled out. Pulling away from Smitty. I Smirked at his cherry face as I slowly pulled my hands away from him. "Sorry Jonny boy." Smitty breathlessly laughed leaning against me as John put his dirty Cup in the sink. "Whatever lover birds." John huffed as he left the kitchen once more.

    Smitty turned to look up at me again, "you wanna have a relax day?" Smitty asked clearly wanting me to say yes. "Sure." I giggled  slapping his ass as he turned to go upstairs, "ah!" Smitty quietly moaned. "Hey!" Smitty was a blood red when he looked back at me. "sorry cutie I couldn't help it." I smiled my face warm from love, well loving that boy. "Fine." Smitty relaxed his face still red as we both walked to our shared room to watch movies all day and cuddle, and maybe did something else.

(Here have some soft boy Smitty! I dunno but I just see smitty as a soft and cuddly lover idk- hope you enjoyed!!) [Also I tired to make this one shorter than usual then again I got it done faster than usual XD] 1236 words!