wait, Really? (Schlatt)

(Idfk yes soulmate Au where first words are on your arm.) BTW please no Schlatt hate i made this b4 he got 'canceled' (idfk if people mean it this time) and I won't be speaking on my thoughs on the whole deal.

"This is why Mom doesn't fucking love you!" I yelled at Tommy as he shoved me both of us laughing. I was Tommy's cousin and we was streaming Minecraft on the dream smp no lore just shit and giggles. "Schlatt is on, ooo." Tommy said dramatically as I gave a Look at the camera. "Who the fuck thinks of the name Schlatt?" Tommy punched my arm making me whine, "you see this chat? He beats me like Chris browns wife." This made Tommy hit me again laughing harder. "Shut up! This is why my mom hated you coming over your a bad influence!" I just laughed harder Tommy was 16 going on 17 and I was 20 going on 21 so we was 4 years older than Tommy almost 5.

"Yeah and you still turned out like me, you Punk!" I grabbed Tommy's head bringing his head down messing up his hair as He laughed and cussed me out. "Chat his dad loves my crude Humor, his dad loves me more than my own mother." I dramatically groaned before Tommy grinned at me and I knew I was going to hate the next words to come out of his mouth. "I mean I sure hope he does your mom is kinda dead." She died when I was like 13 so It didn't bother me anymore but I made a face at Tommy. "Wow Tommy." I said sadly looking at the camera, then Tommy shoved my face. "No! No! Your gonna get my canceled!" Tommy whined as I started to Laugh loudly. "Yes! You get canceled for making fun of your dead aunt."

Thankfully we finally moved on forgetting about the Schlatt guy. "Phil its so rude of you to have met up with Tommy and not me." I pouted at the camera as Phil laughed, "I didn't know you at the time." Then I let my lip stick out in a pout. "But Mr. Minecraft, your my favorite out of the lot I've met." All of us was laughing now I couldn't keep my face pouting as Tommy shoved me. "I do have favorites though but I won't legally say it." I mused as Tommy let our an offended gasp, "I better be on that list." I hummed before shaking my head grinning at Tommy. "Your not, I love you but I see you every weekend." Tommy then nodded mumbling a Fair as Phil laughed.

"Why do you go to Tommy's every week aren't you an adult?" Phil asked as I stole the keyboard and mouse from Tommy. "When my parents died in a car crash when I was like 13 Tommy's parents took me In so you can say they are like my mom, dad and annoying little brother." I cooed at the end as Tommy cussed at me bring Phil to laugh. "I'm sorry about your parents but It's nice to meet you." Phil said and I grinned nodding, "of course! Your also very epic!" After talking and ending the stream I though about maybe streaming myself. "Hey Tom's?" I asked as Tommy was doing something on his phone still at his desk as too were I moved to his bed. "Next weekend you wanna come over and teach me how to start streaming?" I've never seen so much joy out of Tommy as he started talking quickly. Tommy also just loved a free weekend away from the parents, because my house had like 5 rules and I was a professionally trained chef.

"Sup loser." I grinned before waving as Tommy's parents drove away. "Did you buy everything I told you?" Tommy asked as we walked upstairs stopping in the guest room so Tommy could drop off his stuff. (I said guest room but I let him help me set up the room.) "Alright! You even set everything up?" Tommy asked looking around as I grinned, "I had to Google some videos but yeah!" Tommy picked up my green headphones and laughed he always thought it was funny he was Mario and I was Luigi. Soon enough we was good I made my own Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, all kinds off stuff. Now we was eating dinner, homemade Pizza as we looked at my computer. "Should we stream?" Tommy asked as I smiled and shrugged, "You should text some people and we'll play minecraft, we'll be a team."

Thankfully Tommy's tweet made My stream fill actually quickly, "Hello! hi I'm glad everyone is coming out to come say Hi and check out the stream!" I grinned as Tommy also grinned both of us really excited. "Chat can we get some Pogs for Y/n starting her own channel after months of being a pussy?" I shoved Tommy giving him a face, "you know I don't have to cook I could always order out." I glare as Tommy shook his head no. "Chat you hear this? Professional chef is threating to make me eat out instead of her God send cooking." Laughing I smiled Fondly when Tommy held up his pizza ranting about my food.