Never cross a Woman (Tommyinnit)

(I dunno but like in this reader and Tommy are both 17 (and then 19) and nothing weird happens its kind really minor factor in the story, and they like kiss for 2 times thats it)

Royal Au

"Phil I don't want a some prince here getting in my way!" I grumbled to my personal knight, well more like dad but we don't need to unpack that. "You know you have to pick one of them soon, time isn't on your favor." Phil was gentle with me, always was, only really getting mad when I could hurt myself or attacked another guard for shits and giggles. "But they are all so full of themselves! The last one wouldn't shut up about himself, egotistical prick." I was talking about Prince Dream, Phil just laughed remembering how our meeting went.

'Will you shut the fuck up! God! I'm trying to read here!' I finally snapped at the Prince with sun-kissed skin. Though it didn't mean much, I always liked his older brother Foolish more. Dream and I never really spoke, he would be out and about, and Foolish and I would cause chaos within his. castle. "Not Very lady like, let alone a princess should talk like that." Dream spoke frowning at me, Phil behind me snorted rolling his eyes as I stood up. 'Ay, prick? Bet I shouldn't do this either!' Taking my fist back I punched him right in the nose, feeling and hearing the cracks echo in the room. 'What the fuck is wrong with you!' He yelled blood staining his God awful neon green shirt. 'Nothing, never Tell a lady what to do. Now leave my kingdom and never return.'

"Rotten, that's what you are mate." Phil hummed kissed my forehead, his hand rubbing my back at the memory. "Your the one who taught me how to fight." I giggled standing up now, sticking a pose as if I held my sword. "And then you went to go fight random knights that littered the castle, your mother almost had my head." Phil grumbled, still smiling but he was rubbing his neck. "Yeah remember how I came in sobbing, threating to kill her or my self if they did off with you?" I laughed, you could very easily say that I really wasn't much of a princess. "Like I said rotten, but a heart full of gold." Phil laughed at the face I made as we both glared at the ringing bells. The new prince was here, this time it was Three brothers.

"Better get dressed." I sighed before laughing at the confused glance Phil sent me. "But you are? Your Mother made sure you was dressed well." Phil asked eyeing the large light blue dress I wore. "You think I ever listen? Now gard the door until I call for you, okay?" I asked and Phil shook his head as He left my room, the sound of metal lightly beating together as he walked. Wiggling off the dress I went to my cloest and Grabbed a pair of pants that where Navy blue twilled fabric. Pulling them on I then grabbed a cream poet shirt. Lastly I grabbed a forest green button up vest, buttoning it up I grinned. "Phil you have my Crown?" I called as I started lacing up my black boots, "No mate, I'll go grab it!" Phil called back through the door making me nod even though he couldn't see me.

"Phil can just find me." I mumbled to myself as I fixed my sword belt. I went off to see these boys that dared to come to my home and try and take me as their's. They were all fucking tall I could tell you that for absolute sure. The tallest had long pink hair that went back into a braid, a mean glare on his face. Then the second tallest was Blonde, a curly blond, bright baby blues, clearly the youngest on how he looked around the place. Then lastly the shortest by almost nothing, he also had a mop of curly brown hair, glasses framing his nose and eyes. "You, where is the princess." The tallest suddenly asked making me grin at him. "Now why do you want that stick in the mud?" I teased watching the shock wash over them, the blond actually laughing at my words.

"It is very disrespectful to talk about your higher up like that." The one with glasses said glancing about wonding who I was. "Oh boo hoo, gonna spank me take away my birthday? You ought to hear about how much of a whore the queen is." I winked and then suddenly the tallest had his sword to my neck as I grinned feeling blood start to trickle down my neck. "Give me one reason not to take your head?" He asked and before I could speak Phil suddenly disarmed him. "DO NOT POINT YOUR SWORD AT THE PRINCESS YOU FOOL!" Phil Roared making the room dip into a tense full silence. "Thank you Phil, you grabbed my crown, yes?" I grinned watching the realization slap them across all of there faces. "But she?" The glasses asked as Phil sighed putting away his sword handing over my crown.