Teenage Dirtbag's (Tommyinnit)

(So anyway I figured because there was only two dirty jokes and one kissing part this isn't horrible to post I mean)

"If you stare at him any harder his pants will light on fire." Ranboo mumbled into my ear pulling me closer to his side. "Thats okay, I'd like to see his bubble butt." When Phil laughed loudly I blinked and Flushed not realizing he had caught up to us. "You didn't hear that." I hissed at Ranboo laughed loudly shaking me with him. "I think it's very cute of you." Phil teased as I grumbled I'm sure at this point the whole friend group knew that I was pinning for the Blond. "Y/n! What do you wanna do next?" Tomny asked stopping his walking and fully turning around, Tubbo following suit. Ranboo had picked breakfast, Tubbo wanted to eat it at the beach, Tommy had picked lunch. "I dunno, wanna see if there is anything fun in the mall to do?" I shrugged shivering, happy at the idea of a warm place. "Yeah we could probably find something to vlog." Ranboo agreed and so we were off, the chill of the winter biting our noses as we walked with haste.

"Are we all sticking together or just parting off and meeting back?" Phil asked as soon as we made it past the doors and a little out of the way. "I mean yeah, as long as you remember to record." Tubbo shrugged and well that was that, Tubbo was the first the branch off Dragging Ranboo and Phil followed recording them. "Where do you want to go?" Tommy asked as we kept walking, looking around, I shrugged. "Wait, let's go in Ulta, I think you should let me do your makeup for a stream." I laughed already tugging his arm as he laughed, clearly agreeing. "What color should we do?" Tommy asked already looking at every eye shadow palette he could reach, looking at them. "Pink or red, both colors look good on you, actually you should wear more pink." I explained taking the palettes out of his hands looking through them myself as he watched over my shoulder. "I only have one pink shirt." Tommy pointed out as I sorted the palettes out between what we could buy and what we definitely were not.

"We can buy some."

"Do you even know how to do makeup? You never wear it." Tomny asked watching me compare shades of lipstick with the eye shadow palette we ended up picking. "Yeah my mom taught me the basics in middle school but I'm definitely rusty." I mused with a shrug pickin a plumbing gloss knowing he'd freak out. "Can I also do your makeup?" Tommy asked and I hummed in thought as I lead us to the foundation. "If you practice a little bit then yes, or we can do it after the stream." I nodded gently taking his hand to compare shades, evening testing a couple on his skin. "Okay, do you want to practice before stream?" Tommy asked as I grabbed his and now my shade, sense we both were going to wear makeup. "Are you sure you can sit still long enough?" I asked grabbing mascara, some brand I always saw my mom use. "Yeah, I promise." I nodded again looking over what we got now before I smiled up at Tommy. "You want to get more random shit? So we can test and play with it before stream. Maybe we can get Phil to let us put makeup on him."

"You should get the Ryan reynolds perfume." I giggled as Tommy laughed harder than I did, picking it up and sniffing it. "Hard pass! Smell it!" Tommy didn't yell but he said it loud enough a couple people stared at us. I laughed also disliking the smell, telling him to put it back still grinning. "Whats this? It looks like sugar." Tommy asked holding a body scrub opening it, sniffing it, I think it was watermelon. "Oh its a body scrub, it helps get off dead skin, and it makes you feel soft afterwards, definitely recommend." After a couple minutes of smelling them Tommy picked out the mango one and I grabbed the same for myself. "Is there any other magic stuff I should know about here?" Tommy asked now staring at more at the body care stuff, I shrugged. "Lotion? Let's get you some Shea butter, uhhhh, here this one doesn't smell like anything, it also makes you very soft and makes your skin not dry." We may have ended up getting, like, way more than we were intending. "Did we go overboard?" Tommy asked trying not to laugh at out two bags of stuff. "Nah, absolutely not, now let's get you some pink shirts."