beach day (Delirious x reader)

((The boys invite you to the beach with them, maybe you'll have more fun than you thought. Also this is kinda, kinda not? Idk a comfort one shot? Idk I'm on the chubbier side so (y/n) in this one shot is gonna be on the chubby side, sorry if that bothers you!))

     Looking through my book bag I double checked to make sure I had everything I needed for the beach, "hurry the fuck up (y/n)!" Tyler screamed at the front door as he left the door open. Putting on my flip flops I rolled my eyes as I ran past him to take shot gun, "eat my ass Ty!" I laughed in reply as I locked the car door behind me watching as he glared at me. I Giggled as Tyler flicked me in the back of my head as he sat behind me, looking over at the house Ohm locked the door as he jogged over to the car walking over to the driver's seat starting the car.

     "We'll be the first at the beach anyway the other guys have to pick up nogla and Lui." I laughed sitting my book bag in between my legs, hearing Delirious loudly join me knowing how chaotic those two love birds could be if given the opportunity. The drive there was quite smooth talking here and there but mainly just listening to the radio and singing along, no judgment just loud voices and giggles in the car as we drove to the beach. I kept a small smile on my face as I listened to Delirious and Tyler bicker about something I didn't care to pay any mind to, It was a beautiful day the sky was a beautiful blue clouds here and there, a perfect day.

      Humming to the song that blasted in the car as I listen to Delirious laugh loudly at a joke Ohm said a few moments ago, I sighed feeling my face heat up a smidge. Yeah I know, I was fucked, having a crush on one of your bestfriends. Delirious who was Clearly not into me, I mean who would I'm overweight and I'm not funny and I, I was just not good enough. My chest painfully clenched, I felt tears burn my eyes as crossed my arms over my large stomach. I kept looking out the open window forcing the tears to stay at bay as the world fastly passed by.

     Finally we got to the beach, it was a 'secret' part of the beach, it was kinda framed by rocks making it seem Secluded. Ohm called it Secret, actually no body really comes out this far actually, so it technically wasn't secret. Getting out of the car I stretched hearing my back pop a shit ton. "Aw! Wait- fuck!" I heard Delirious yell and then a loud thump on the other side of the car.

     Hearing the laughter of the two other boys I walked around to see Delirious half way on the ground and half in the car, his face and chest being what was smashed into the ground, "are you okay Delirious?" I asked as I crouched next to him as I picked him up by his shoulders. "Ugh, my nose." Delirious whined as he clinged onto my broad shoulders now that I was basically holding him princess style, which I bet funny sense Delirious was much taller than me.

        "How did you even fall like that!" I heard Tyler wheeze out in his fit of laughter as he held on to the door of the car. "I was leaning on it as I took off my seat belt and then it just opened!" Delirious cried dramatically as he started to gently touch his nose making sure it wasn't broke (it wasn't, it wasn't even going to bruise) Ohm finally got his breathing back to normal as he stood up straight. "I opened your door, I didn't think you was going to flop out of the car." Ohm chuckled out as Tyler started wheezing. "Ty! Jesus don't fucking die!" I laughed as I sat down Delirious as he was clearly fine and my arms were starting to hurt, and I was starting to feel self conscious having him pushed against my body and fat.

"You guys suck! Teddy would never!" Delirious cried out with a pout on his face as the other guys pulled in next to our car. "But I literally just helped you." I pouted myself throwing my arms around the taller Male. "You don't count, your a princess!" Delirious smiled down at me, totally forgetting that I was just holding him as if he was the princess. Giggling I nodded fighting down a blush. "Why thank you very kindly my Prince." I told him with a warm smile, moving my arms from his sholder to his face slightly pulling his face down so I could reach it, kissing him on the cheek as I stalked away to go greet the other guys not seeing the bright red blush that covered Delirious face, as I walked away from him.