10K!!!!!

I wrote this on my phone so sorry for the grammar mistakes...
Edited: Yes

Oh my f*cking god...

I can't believe it...

THIS BOOK REACHED 10K!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so so so happy!!!!!!!

I remember the first day when I posted this. I was so afraid of posting it because of the commentary I might get. It was really an experience.

Some might've not liken the book while others might've loved it. I cannot express how happy I truly am!

I know there are some gigantic spelling nor grammar mistakes, I'm very well aware of that so duo being in self quarantine, I will correct every chapter as good as possible.

I've also been thinking about rewriting the book... Would you prefer that or would you like to stick with this version?

I will start writing when I get the chance.

But there's something bothering me for a while so please answer this question if that's alright with you.

Would you read my other books? Would they interest you?

I know that I'm not the best writer. My grammar or spelling is f*cked up sometimes and my stories may have some plot holes. Would you still check out my books?

Yes, it's silly, but I'm in need of answers. I got major ideas for books and I even want to continue some of them, but I guess I think it's not good enough...

I will always be grateful for the ones that put up with my books. They are truly amazing so thank you, thank you for giving me a chance.

I truly love each one of you.

Again, thank you for the 10K

Thank you for reading this!
And thank you for all of the support!

Love,

YoonPasTae, previously known as MusicLife_Forever