Chapter 15

Hoseok was getting everyone ready including Y/N. Today they have to walk on heels and show that princess side of them. And to be honest, she doesn't have one at all.

There are judges as well. She didn't know their names and she just recently found out that they are also princes, but not as high as Jimin. The clock pushed itself to 13:20 PM, meaning it's time to start the competition. A loud bell was heard and everyone had to gather in the competition room. "This room is big, holy crap." Y/N thought to herself. Maybe even more than 1000 can fit in here.

"Kim Jennie." Hoseok called out. Some girl walked towards him and was guided to the stage. "You only have to walk on heels, easy right? Just walk towards the end of the stage and then come back, like a model show." He explained to her and the rest of the girls. She nodded and went on stage. Y/N was feeling a little bit jealous. "She's goddamn gorgeous." She thought while scanning her whole body. Stalker much huh...

But she wasn't the only one who gasped at Jennie's beauty. Every girl in the room started whining about how they are gonna destroy her for her beauty. The judges' mouths fell open. "She's a beautiful blood bag." One of them with ash blond hair whispered to the other one with brown hair. He agreed and raised his hand as a single to stop for a moment.

"What's your name beautiful?" The ash blond haired boy asked her. She smirked and showed her ass a little bit. "My name is Kim Jennie." The brown haired whistled. "You are indeed one piece of beautiful meat." He smirked. Y/N's face filled with disgust. "Please just kill me already." She muttered to herself.

Y/N didn't know that the judges' heard her clearly. They laughed a little bit to her comment. She looked at them dumbfounded but decided to ignore it. After Jennie got off stage, Everyone barged and pushed Y/N like she wasn't even there. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

The next one was called and that went on and on... until.

"Y/N?"

She looked around her and saw that it was finally her turn. She sighed and just wanted a peaceful life. Her feet drag her towards the stage, gulping before going up. She never walked on heels ever. "This isn't gonna end well huh..." She thought, going up and just let her life end.

She pushed the curtains away, allowing the judges' to see her. Boredom filled her eyes and they noticed that. She took a deep breath twice, trying to walk to the end of the stage. The first steps were a little sloppy. And then, out of nowhere, as she expected it, she fell on her back.

All of the girls laughed at her and she heard that, unfortunately. Jennie laughed the most out of all of them. The judges' gave Y/N a weird look. The one with brown hair suddenly bursts into laughter. "You're a funny one." He commented. She stood up, taking the heels off and showing her terrible bruised feet. Everyone gasped in shock. She tsked, throwing the shoes away.

"Eliminate me." Was all she said before calmly walking off stage and not caring for the world. The curtains were gone and all of the girls could be seen. She walked towards Jennie moving her hand towards her. "I truly hope you'll win, because you belong in this terrible place with your bitchy attitude." Jennie didn't accept the handshake so Y/N just walked away towards her bed.

"I kinda like her." The ash haired said, but Y/N couldn't catch that because she already left the room.

...

The next day

"Are you okay?" Asked a very concerned girl. She looked at Y/N's feet. "I'm fine don't worry." She faked a smile towards the girl. She left her bedroom and Y/N stood up, looking at the mirror. "They won't heal huh..." She pulled off her shirt revealing major bruises and her bra.

Someone whistled behind her back. "You aren't that ugly I see." The voice said. She turned around and found one of the judges' standing in her room. "You don't know how to knock", do you?" She asked, grabbing a random shirt. The boy with brown hair leaned against her door. "Can you leave now?" She asked, more sounding it like a statement. The boy shook his head. "I want to ask you a few things."

He walked towards her bed and sat on it like it was his own. "And away, I've got nothing to hide now." She back faced him, searching for a new bandage. "Who are you?" That question made her freeze in her place. "You don't wanna know, really.." Sadness was found in her voice. "Please do tell." He was feeling a little bit curious, still looking at her fully revealed back.

"My name is Y/N, I'm a human that's been beaten to crap while the time in the dungeon."

His eyes widened. "You're that girl?" He asked, with full surprise filling his voice. She nodded, still searching for some bandage until she found some. "Can you please leave now?" She asked turning around to face him. He saw the bandage in her hand. "Let me help you." He offered.

"No thank you." She refused, not trusting anyone here.

He shrugged and stood up, poofing into thin smoke. She just ignored that and tried to bandage her whole back. She felt all of the sudden hands that were bandaging her. She tried to fight, but it was no use. "Don't move, it will help." The brown haired whispered into her ear. She sighed, giving up and let him do it. When he was done, he turned her around and looked deeply into her eyes. "You're different y'know." He said truthfully.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Different?" She asked him and he nodded. "Demons have the ability to lure every woman or man, but it seems like it doesn't work on you." She looked down, getting a little bit uncomfortable. He lifted her chin up with his hand.

"Please don't lose this competition. You're a nice girl and I like you, but I don't want to see you get killed."

"Killed?"

"Every human that gets eliminated gets killed, so please don't lose." He said with a soft whisper.

The bell of the competition suddenly rang. He looked up and took a deep breath. He stepped towards her bedroom door. "I guess I'll see you in a couple of minutes." He smirked after walking away. Before he walked away, Y/N could see red in his eyes for a couple of seconds. She nodded and grabbed the shirt, putting it on.

"He's not so bad... but what is his name?"

----------------------------------------

Hello, lovelies!

A new chapter already! I hope you guys are gonna enjoy it.

So who do you think the boy is?

Please comment and vote!

Love,

MusicLife_Forever