Part 20, how a day can turn out

"The snowflakes are falling. Again, become a little bit distant."

Today

Today... today was another boring day in Hell. Funny right?

It was 3 PM at the moment and everyone was doing their own thing. Y/N was talking to Jihyo about some interesting things. She wanted to know everything about earth and since Y/N was kind the 'expert' here, she told her everything. Jihyo also said some things about Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok and of course her own brother Jimin.

And speaking about him, he just announced earlier that the competition is canceled. It's been 2 weeks since she spoke to him. Weird right?

She grabbed a glass of an unknown juice and drank it. "No Y/N-" Jihyo was cut off by Y/N who spat everything out. "What the fuck is this?" She looked at the glass. Jihyo sighed. "That's blood." It made her almost puke. "Can I just get a glass of water then?" She fakely smiled. Jihyo nodded and went to get some of it.

"Boo!"

Y/N was startled and loosened her grip on the glass. A sound of broken glass was heard right after. She turned around and saw Taehyung.

"You scared me to death."

"Well actually, you are dead."

He showed his famous boxy smile. She couldn't help but laugh as well. "Don't scare me like that." She whined a little before showing her smile again. He nodded and sat down. "I actually came here to let you know that Jimin wants you to eat with him." Her laugh instantly faded. "Do I have to?" He nodded at her question.

There was no way that she could escape this so she just went down to the dining room.

The moment she arrived, she saw that Jennie was there, sitting on a chair next to him. Y/N decided to sit in front of him and not fuss about it.

Everything here was surely luxury. Everything looked old and hella expensive.

"You've finally arrived." Jimin commented, seeing her for the first time in a short dress with some pajama pants under it. Jennie looked at her in disgust. "Your fashion style... is... well... interesting." She said, trying to act nice.

Before Y/N could reply, Jimin pointed at the chair, so she sat on it.

He stared deeply into her eyes, making Jennie feel extremely jealous. The atmosphere was really terrible. It felt like someone just got killed. "Y/N." Jimin spoke. She hummed in response, trying to think about other stuff.

"Jennie is a demon." He completed.

Y/N was really lucky right now. If she had any water or anything in her mouth, his face would be covered by it now. She just nodded, not caring really.

Jimin saw the non-caring expression, it made him annoyed. "And Jennie is my girlfriend." Y/N suddenly coughed. "O-okay..." She said, before standing up and leaving the room. She went to her room, letting her fall onto the bed. She felt hurt by that statement of him.