Part 6 Girlfriend?

Y/n quickly got off Jimin. She was really flustered. Jimin on the other hand just smirked and looked at her. He stole her first kiss. She quickly ran away and left the classroom. Without noticing where she was going, she bumped into Jackson. "Are you alright Y/n?" He asked. She nodded and quickly looked backwards. When she looked at Jackson, she saw Jimin standing near her chatting with boys.

He looked at Y/n and let out a small chuckle before returning to the boys. Jackson asked different questions about why Jimin was taking her and stuff. She felt relieved when the bell rang, meaning it's lunchtime.

She ran to her usual spot in the canteen. Everyone else sat where they supposed to be.

Y/n was looking around and saw that Jackson was hanging out with his new friends called 'Got7'. She sighed and sat back down. She looked down at the floor thinking about how he will leave her already. "It will happen sooner or later..." She thought, not gaining any confidence at all.

2 month's later....

After all, these month's Y/n decided something which could be regretful in the future, but it was her decision and her decision alone... Jimin on the other hand well, he became officially the most popular boy in school along with his friends. They called themselves 'BTS.' Many did not know why, but then again, it's their decision.

Speaking of the both, they avoided each other every day like a daily basis. So many secrets weren't told yet, but today one was revealed and it all happened when Jimin decided to follow Y/n.

Y/n went to her doctor Kim Namjoon. He wanted to know something about her and she found that rather strange but decided to ignore that. She went into the office and sat down. "Want some coffee?" He asked. She nodded, wondering what he wanted to say. When he left, he came back very quickly with two coffees' in his hand. After some staring, he decided to start the conversation. "How are you doing Y/n?" He asked, starting the conversation very slowly. But she got annoyed. "Just get straight to the point Dr. Kim." She said looking at his wide-eyed face.

"Who-" He got interrupted by a sound crashing into the room. It was Jimin quickly grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry Dr. Kim, but I need to steal my girlfriend." He faked a smile towards her and deadly glared towards the Angel in disguise. Dr. Kim just nodded while sighing. "Well good luck on your date then." He smiled. He wanted answers from the young girl, but of course, Jimin had to interrupt them.

"C'mon, baby~" He took her with him and went outside. Y/n didn't understand what the hell was going on so she decided to fight back. "Don't touch me!" She forced Jimin to let go of her. "What the fuck are you doing!" She yelled at him. He just ignored her and took her by the wrist. He was leading her towards his car. It looked damn expensive. When they both went into his car, she was more confused than a dog will be with sack potatoes. (A.N: Only my friends will understand this.)

Y/n was getting mad. "Where are you taking me jimin!!" She screamed even louder. "To my house." He simply answered. She huffed. "Why did he call me his girlfriend?" She thought, not knowing whether to blush or not.

When they arrived Jimin took her to his living room she guessed. He sat down on his couch and she just stood there progressing what happened just earlier. "C'mon sit down." He patted on the place next to him. She just nodded and awkwardly sat down.

"Why did you take me away from Dr. Kim?"

Jimin froze for a second. "Should I tell her or not?" He thought, not knowing what to do. "It's business between me and him." He said sternly looking at her. She just nodded.

He suddenly stood up startling her. "I'm gonna be right back." Then he went to who knows, maybe his room. When he was gone, she was just looking around boringly. She looked outside the windows and heard footsteps coming near her. She ignored the presence and went on with what she was doing. Then she heard someone clearing his throat. She looked where the sound was coming from and almost fell off the couch.

"Holy Jesus, Christ... What a fucking good hot looking body." She thought when she saw Jimin shirtless. Her mouth was wide open. He smirked. "Don't open your mouth like that or you're gonna catch flies if you keep going." She was still shook of what she saw. Right at that moment she snapped out of her trance and shook her head. "I wasn't staring..." She said firmly. When he heard that, he only chuckled. "Sure, you weren't."

Y/n was turning into her serious mode, eyeing Jimin daggers through her eyes. "Why did you call me your girlfriend?" She wanted an answer. He smiled kind of wickedly at her. "Why? Can't I call my precious baby my girlfriend?" He got closer to her almost trapping her on the couch. She shook her head again and pushed him lightly away. "I'm sorry Jimin, but you are just that guardian thingy, nothing more and I want to keep it that way." Somehow Jimin was taken aback. No one ever rejected him, so why now?

"Are you insulting me? I'm not a guardian thingy... I'm your guardian demon remember." He said while fake pouting. She sighed. "I'll get going now." She stood up and walked towards his front door. When she opened it, Jimin stopped her. "You don't even know where you are and it's pretty dark outside." That made Y/n look towards the sky. It was indeed pretty dark and she didn't know where she was as well...

"You have no choice, you need to sleep here." He dragged her back inside and locked the door. When they sat down Jimin kept looking at Y/n in a weird way. She couldn't take the tension anymore and decided to break the thin ice. "What's wrong Jimin?" She awkwardly asked.

"Are you a virgin?"

===========================

A new chapter! I really want to thank some friends of mine who helped me with the ideas of this story.

Sorry that it ended with a cliffhanger too.

Please comment and vote!

Love,

MusicLife_Forever