Chapter 24, The End

A.N: Be prepared, this is gonna be a hell of a long chapter.

Smoke filled the awful night. Screams were only heard. What happened was unexpected and dangerous. It wasn't safe in Hell right now.

Everyone was fighting for their lives against each other.

"No! Don't kill him!"

3 hours ago...

Y/N was getting ready for their wedding. All of the maids were helping her fit into the dress. She groaned every time they tightened the dress. If she had to admit something, she was really nervous. "You are gonna look like a princess." One of them commented. The other maids agreed.

They didn't notice that the dress was so tight that Y/N couldn't breathe anymore. "Pl-ease, Lose the dress u-up." She said with some struggle. The others looked at her in confusion until they noticed the problem and immediately fixed it.  

"Ohh my god! We're so sorry." They gasped at the same time.

Jihyo came in seconds after with teary eyes. Y/N signaled the maids that she wanted a break and they went away. She looked at her in concern. "Is everything alright? Why are you crying?" She asked Jihyo. She shook her head and looked at Y/N with a cute smile. "I want the two of you to be happy... please make that happen!" Jihyo begged her, not hesitating to hug her and break down in her arms.

"Don't worry, we will make our happy ending... together with you." Y/N comforted her. She always had been caring towards others. It was Y/N's own personality. She let go of her, walking towards the window, and looked outside. Something didn't feel right, but she couldn't figure it out. Jihyo looked confused at her actions. "Is something wrong?" She asked. Y/N turned around. She took a deep breath, shaking all those thoughts off her.

"I'm perfectly fine." She lied.

Moments later, Jungkook came in, gawking at the sight. "Y-you look nice." She grinned at the flustered boy. "You're red as a tomato."

He awkwardly laughed. "And how is the bride doing?" He tried to change the subject and successfully worked. "Just nervous." She looked at Jihyo who was playing with her teddy bear. "I just hope everything will turn out alright." Y/N admitted.

Jungkook looked shocked and taken aback by her statement. "Y-you have the same feeling like something terrible is about to happen?" Her smile turned into a frown.

"Maybe we should tell Jimin about it-" He got interrupted.

"No, just think about other stuff okay? There's no danger today." She whispered in his ear. He nodded nervously.

Jungkook got the message when she pointed at Jihyo and took her with him.

Y/N sighed looking outside the snowy garden. She grabbed Jihyo's teddy bear and her face was now truly filled with concern.

"I just hope no one will get hurt today.." She said before continuing her work.

From somewhere in the castle, A man smirked evilly, licking his precious sword. His eyes were the only thing that was seen. Shining red golden eyes throughout the darkroom.

"Tonight is gonna be very bloody, don't you worry Jimin... I will take good care of the throne."

Many guests had already gathered at the place they had to be. The ceremony was about to start. Jimin walked towards the altar to stand with Jungkook. Taehyung and Jihyo were sitting on a chair somewhere with the guests.

The loud music began to play and Jimin gulped a little bit. If he had to be honest, he would never have thought that the one he despised became his lover.