Chapter 23, Who am I?

"Love is not over..."

Jimin kept pacing

Jimin kept pacing.

"Jimin, aren't you tired or something? It's 3 AM for god's sake." Hoseok said, rubbing his sleepy eyes. It seemed that Jimin was ignoring him, thinking of a solution.

"What's got you so worked up about?" He asked, trying to figure out why this guy isn't sleeping yet. Jimin turned around, shooting daggers at him when they made eye contact.

"Don't you fucking remember what happened just earlier?!" He sighed. Hoseok shot him a smile, full of his lovely happiness. "Yeah..." Jimin nodded.

"No."

He looked at him in a disapproval look on his face.

Earlier... (Plz don't kill me)

Y/N was taking a shower and let the hot water run over her. "This is nice." She mumbled, grabbing a towel afterward.

She looked around, searching for her clothes. "Where- shit." She groaned, remembering that she didn't take clothes with her. While rolling herself in the towel, she went towards the door.

It suddenly opened.

"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" She screamed, letting the towel fall and exposing her whole body.

"Oh" Was all he said, showing his famous gummy smile.

The room went silent and he was scanning her whole body. Y/N looked down in embarrassment. Something switched inside of her, seconds after. The boy looked confused and made her look up with his hand. Her eyes turned red, smirking at him.

"You shouldn't have done that to her, Yoongi." She commented, getting angry. Her stare felt like thousands of daggers were shot straight at his body. But there was something that Yoongi didn't understand. Why did she refer to herself as 'her'?

He was caught off guard when she threw herself at him, strangling him out of nowhere. "No one is allowed to touch her, get that?" she announced, making him nod and letting him go soon after.

"You aren't Y/N are you." He asked, making it more sound like a conclusion.

The girl nodded, showing a demonic smirk. Her eyes turned back to normal and soon enough passed out.

Back to right now...

"I still don't get it, sorry." Hoseok said, innocently smiling to Jimin, who looked upset right now. Jimin looked over his shoulder. "You really are stupid." He went away to his bedroom to finally get some sleep.

"I'm not dumb, I'm your Angel Jhope!" Hoseok shouted in the room. Jimin didn't turn back and walked further.

"Hate to break it to you, but you will always be a demon, Jhope!" he shouted back at him.