Chapter 12, Truth or a lie Pt 3

"Jimin?"

The only thing that was there was silence. Jimin just stood there leaning against the door. Jackson on the other hand, well he was just looking thousand times at the both of them. It was beginning to get awkward.

Y/N was losing her patience, making her chair moving back and forward until she fell. Both of them snapped their heads towards her.

"Finally!" She yelled.

Jimin ran towards her lying figure. "Are you alright?" He asked, showing his soft eyes. "Do you think I look okay." She rolled her eyes. He chuckled, knowing Y/N's personality. He kneeled down, cutting the ropes off. She stood up, crossing her arms. He turned around to face Jackson, who was full of amusement.

"Aww, the couple is back together.." Jackson clapped his hands, laughing like crazy. "Jimin, don't you have something to tell Y/N." He said, making a smirk visible on his face.

"No." Jimin simply said, not hesitating for a second.

"Allow me to tell her then." He looked right back at Y/N, whose face was full of confusion. "Your little boyfriend is the prince of hell, sweetie." Jackson said, being straightforward. She didn't understand what he meant. When she finally realized what he meant, she turned to Jimin.

"Is that true?" She asked, stepping a little backward.

Jimin nodded, knowing that he can't deny the truth any longer. "What else is fake?" She asked Jackson, looking at him in anger.

"His name." He simply replied.

She turned back at Jimin. "What is your real name Jimin?" She asked, not knowing what to believe anymore. She noticed that he gulped a little. "Damon." He whispered. "What did you say?" She asked, pressuring him.

"MY NAME IS DAMON OKAY!" He yelled, making Y/N fall on the ground.

"D-Damon? As in the son of the devil, Damon?" She crawled backward, getting a little bit scared. "You fear me now, don't you." He hysterically laughed, showing his dark blood red eyes.

"And you said you wouldn't care if I was the cause of the world's end? What a lie." He chuckled sarcastically. "T-that was different." She said being absolutely honest. He shook his head walking towards Jackson. "Come out of that body Kai." He said towards him.

Jackson sighed. "So you've finally noticed me huh?" He grinned. Again, Jimin shook his head. "I knew you possessed him from the very beginning." He patted his shoulder.

Y/N didn't believe what she just heard. "Y-you are not Jackson?" She breathed painfully out, making her eyes tear up. "All this time you've been lying to me?" She stood up, screaming every word.

The boys turned around to see her full of tears. "Listen-" Jackson was cut off by her. "No! Answer me god damn it!" She shouted at him. He was started by how loud her voice was.

"My name is Kai and I've been possessing your friend all this time." She fell onto the ground out of shock. "Don't get me wrong, you're really kind and funny but you are still his boyfriend." He pointed at Jimin.

He continued. "I want to be the next heir of the throne, so I have to kill you first, that will hurt Jimin and then I'll kill him next." He said, revealing his whole plan. She stood up, revealing her watery face. "Give my best friend back!" She screamed, making the boys eyes go wide. "You have no right to pretend to be my best friend." She said, looking down and making fists. "You have no right to take Jackson away from me and let alone suffer in his own body!" She looked up at him.

"Jackson, please if you can hear me, then please fight this monster.. please..." She cried, begging him to come back.

Kai laughed while Jimin just sighed. "He can't come back Y/N, people can only come back when the demon or spirit will go out of them." Jimin explained, feeling no emotions.

She was not buying it and kept begging.

"Jackson, please!!!!" She fell onto her knees, crying her heart out.

Suddenly Kai felt a tear drop on his face. "What is this.....? Am I crying...?" Jimin looked at him, his face was full of confusion. "Jackson is... responding to her?" He said, not understanding what is happening.

She kept screaming Jackson's name until....

Kai was pushed out of his body at that moment. Both of them fell on the ground. Kai groaned in pain. Jackson's eyes opened very slowly. "Where am I?" He asked. He scanned the room until he found a crying Y/N on the ground.

He ran towards her. "A-are you okay Y/N!!" He shook her body. Y/N looked up at him, hugging the life out of him.

"Are you really Jackson?" She asked out of happiness.

"Yes, it's me Y/N. I'm here, please don't cry anymore..." She calmed down.

They kept hugging until both of them heard a groaning sound of annoyance. They looked at it and it was Kai, who was annoyed by the cheesiness. "Finally done?" he asked. She saw how handsome he actually looked. "Your Kai?" She asked in a soft voice.

"No, I'm your father."

Her eyes shot open.

"No, of course, I'm Kai, dumb human." He said, walking closer towards them.

He stopped in front of them, smirking a lot. "Looks like I have to kill you now." He said in a devilish tone.

She looked at Jimin signaling to help her, but he just stood there enjoying the show. At that moment she noticed his eyes weren't his normal color.

She looked back at Kai. He had a knife in his hand, playing with it like it was his favorite toy. "Please don't kill me." She begged him. He shook his head. "Don't worry Y/N, it won't be painful at all." He said, giving her the worst smile ever.

He pulled her body closer to him to finally succeed in his mission. Y/N closed her eyes waiting for it to be over. She suddenly fell onto the ground. She looked up and saw that Jackson was stabbed. "He saved me..." She thought, not believing what she saw. Kai stood there in shock. He did not expect that Jackson would take her place.

She crawled towards Jackson. "Jackson!! Jackson, please hold on!" She said, tearing up again. She looked at Jimin, still holding Jackson. "P-please save him. Please...!!!!!" She shouted at him. Jimin shook his head. "No, his life is not worth enough to be saved by a demon." He just walked away out of the building after that.

Kai didn't want to get involved so he just disappeared in the smoke. She took her phone out of her pants and dialed 911.

It took some time, but eventually, the ambulance came and drove to the hospital, taking Y/N with him.

She was being treated at the hospital. She had an infection in her wrists because of the tightropes. After a while, the doctor came in. But it was not someone she had hoped for.

"Dr. Kim?"

He took a seat in front of her. Slowly patting her shoulders, trying to comfort her. "Is Jackson alright?!?!" She asked him, being extremely concerned.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but he's dead."

-----------------------------------------------

Hello lovelies, I'm back with another chapter!!

This one made me tear up while writing this.

Please comment and vote!

Love,

MusicLife_Forever