Bonded?

I woke up in my own bedroom. It seemed like a dream until I saw that person. By blinking my eyes, I thought that maybe it was an illusion, but boi how I was wrong. "You're real." I muttered, while looking at his features. The boy smirked. "If I was fake then I wouldn't have been here." Touché.

The room went silent. It was like we were staring at each other and the time stopped. I stopped my tracks and went back to reality. Right then I reached the last stage of denial. Hysterical laughter filled the room out of the sudden. He looked at me confused. "Why are you laughing?" I kept laughing like a maniac.

"This is just a dream. Just a dream."

"This is real Y/n."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Alright let me proof it to you."

He disappeared in an instant. After a few minutes, I felt arms wrapped around my waist. I faced him and like every person would do, screamed. "Get away from me you monster!" I yelled at him. He just shrugged, sitting down on my bed. "I can't." He said annoyed. "And why not." He looked up at me and gave a sad smile. "I'm by mistake bonded to you." I gave him a confused look.

The boy sighed. "You were getting a guardian angel, but they bonded me to you by mistake. So in other words, I'm now your guardian demon, which is rare, cause no one had one before." This information was to much for me to handle. "Okay." I replied. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Okay? Just okay?" Again I nodded, not knowing what to do.

He stood up and back faced me. "Don't call me, just only when you're in great danger." He said full with sarcasm. "I don't care about you so no strings attached."

Smoke was around him and he left me all alone. Wait, f*ck. Jackson, I left Jackson!

By taking my things, I went as fast as I could to his house, no mansion. The guards again let me in. I dashed towards his knocked out figure. Nothing worked to wake him up so I had this amazing idea.

Splash

I throwed some water out of the bucket on him. It seemed to work as well. "WHO THE F*** DECIDED TO SPLASH ME!?!?." Jackson noticed me and my innocent figure who was trying not to laugh. "Sorry Jackson." I apologized. He looked at me confused. "Jackson? Yeah, I'm Jackson." He smiled confusingly. I punched softly his arm. "Of course you are Jackson." I smiled.

"Let me get something to drink for you." I stood up, walking towards the kitchen. But little did I know that Jackson stood up and....

He smirked devilishly at me.

=======+=======+=========

Did ya'll figure it out?

What is your theory about Jackson?

Please comment and vote ( )

Love,
MusicLife_Forever