chapter 19

Author's note: Honestly guys, I don't know where this story is going anymore. I had it all planned in the beginning, but to be honest... this story was meant to only have 11 chapters. I stretched the story because I get a lot of people saying to me (including my friends) that my stories have to be longer. I'm trying to come up with new things at every chapter though... You could say that I have a pretty damn creative mind. Although, I'm trying my hardest, so if any of you have any suggestions, please let me know. And another important thing... Y/N is 20 years old.

-----------------------------------------------------

"What the actual fuck?" Y/N shouted, more sounding it like a question

"What the actual fuck?" Y/N shouted, more sounding it like a question. That statement of Jungkook almost made her jump out of the bed.

"So where is he now?" She asked, deciding whether she should visit him or not. He shook his head. "Maybe you should just let him be-" he got cut off. "No, Jungkook I want to see him." She demanded, using her voice.

He sighed and gave up.

"Okay."

She didn't notice that she started smiling, nonetheless, Jungkook did see that.

It was pretty hard for her to get out of that bed. It maybe took 5-10 minutes. Finally, she leaned on him and they walked together to Jimin, which she was eager to see for some reason.

...

The walk was pretty long. Who knew that this mansion was that big. They had finally stopped in front of an old door. It looked maybe a hundred years old. Jungkook noticed Y/N's expression. "This was his original room." He explained, thinking back at the old days.

"Are you ready?" He asked her. She nodded, nervously gulping. When he opened the door, she saw a bed with old lights. She heard strange sounds, looking around and seeing something disgusting.

It was Jimin, kissing, no, making out with a woman. Jungkook was not even comfortable and whistled. Jimin backed off and looked up. "Well, hello." He greeted. His voice, it sounded so sore that it mostly sounded demonic.

Sweat started to appear on her.

His eyes were pure blood red, revealing his sharp teeth. "M-maybe we should just go." She whimpered. Jungkook knew that this would happen. He protectively stood in front of her.

"Jimin, you're scaring her." He said, trying to calm him down.

Jimin looked at her, widening his eyes. Every time he looked at her, something snapped in his head. Even though it doesn't make sense to him, it was pretty clear.

Flashback (A.N: Don't skip the flashbacks, cause they are important for the story)

Every time he looked at his lover, he smiled. She was his light in the cruel darkness. Emotions began to feel normal for him and she helped him with everything she could've done. "I'm happy to be with you Jimin." She hugged him, letting tears stream down her face.