Part 5 A flashing new start of the month

Flashback - Author's Pov

A man, who wore full black walked back to the palace. He looked like he can kill someone with only one glance with his beautiful eyes.

Today was bad for him. His father, the king of hell, wanted him to kill a certain person. It was a girl, which wanted to stay unknown. We don't know her name or anything. It seemed like a strange request. But he did it anyway. The problem is, the man didn't had sympathy for the girl. Just like always, He stayed emotionless. Maybe that's the reason why he's called the cold-hearted prince.

The man, he had lost everything he cared for. But that's another story for another day.

He had eyes that could kill you. Those eyes were called dangerous. Not because of his personality, but you could easily be lured into those. His secret was always he's eyes. To lure the woman out.

He walked straight into the palace, ignoring his servants.

Demons can sleep, eat and do everything humans can, however.. Demons need to survive on one thing. The answer is something humans can already guess. Blood.

The man felt something strange when he sat on his bed. It felt like someone hit his heart. He felt like he had to protect someone. Without noticing he was somewhere else. He was summoned in his father's throne room. The man was confused and faced his father.

"The Angels made a mistake my son." The demon king began. He furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean, father?" The man asked annoyingly. His father sighed and stood up from his throne. He walked towards the man and gave him a pet on his shoulder. "You need to protect this girl with your life."

He showed him the picture of a beautiful young woman.

Y/n's Pov

A month passed. The bullying only got worse and worse. Jimin, my guardian demon said that if I needed help that I could call him.... But.... He never came... The only friend I truly had was Jackson. Even though he changed, I was so happy to have him by my side.

Maddie and her friends were always each day there to hulliminate me. To be honest, I have accepted my fate from the bottom of my broken heart. The thing is, I feel scared. This feeling has been bothering me ever since I last saw him.

As usual, I saw Jackson standing in front of the front gate of the school. He was smiling widely when he saw me. The trees blew with me when I ran towards him. I showed him a smile back. "How are you?" I asked out of curiosity. He then began a whole story about his weekend. While Jackson talked, I saw a man walking to the gate. When our eyes locked it felt like time and space stopped moving. My mind was interrupted by Jackson who was asking me something while touching my arm. "Nice weekend right." I didn't know what he was talking about and just nodded. He smiled in relief and took me inside.

The man whom I saw just earlier passed by me and yet again our eyes locked.

Author's Pov

Y/n slightly blushed. She saw somehow shocked that she suddenly blushed because of that man. Her attention went back to Jackson, he dragged her into the classroom. The both of them sat at their places. A while back he asked the teacher to sit next to her, but the teacher declined his offer and now we sit separately from each other.

The teacher went into the classroom with that boy. "Why was he here?" Y/n thought, not knowing what to do. She didn't really saw how he looked. He had a mask on and his sweater was covering his face as well.

Right at that moment, he took everything off and She was hella shook.

That boy was Jimin.

Y/n was more confused. How the hell did she know his name without even telling his name?

He looked directly at her and smirked. Sooner or later the smirk faded in a big fake smile. "Hello, my name is Jimin, Park Jimin it's nice to meet you." He was still looking at her without breaking any contact. That made her very uncomfortable.

The girls were all saying kind of things like, "Marry me, oppa~" It really disgusted Y/n. However, she just focused on her work until her name was called. She looked up with a questioned face. Seconds later, Jimin sat next to her giving a devilish smirk. She looked at him and decided to break the ice a bit. "Why are you sitting here?" She didn't even ask, but more like forced. He just chuckled. "I'm gonna sit wherever I want, Y/n." He spoke her name perfectly which made her blush a little.

"Don't sit here." She spoke, but it sounded more like begging. A moment later Maddie made her appearance. "Hello oppa." She said to him while ignoring the person sitting next to him. Jimin noticed how uncomfortable she was and went back to face the Maddie girl. "Who are you?" He asked. Maddie scoffed. "My name is Maddie and I'm the most popular girl in this school." She said with full confidence.

"You look more like an imposter." He said while looking directly in her shocked eyes. The whole classroom went silent, looking at him and listened to every word they said.

Maddie was getting mad, but didn't let it notice. "Is this ugly disgusting girl influencing you?" He shook his head. "I don't need someone to tell me when I can see it clearly with my own eyes unlike people here." Jimin spat fire to her. Y/n chuckled slightly. Maddie noticed and stared daggers into her. "You bitch dare to laugh at me?" She noticed that Maddie was getting mad. "I-I'm not-" She was interrupted by her. "I'm gonna make your life hell." She grabbed her hair and then took her to the hallway. Everyone was following them.

Maddie pushed Y/n against the lockers. She wanted to slap her, but before she did someone stopped her. Maddie looked at that person and it was Jimin. "Don't hurt innocent people." He then dragged Y/n somewhere else.

"Where are we going Jimin." She struggled. He went inside some empty classroom. He let go of her wrist and decided to speak while looking into her eyes. "Why are you allowing her to hurt you." He said very seriously.

"I-I" She was cut off by Jimin. "Why?" He questioned again. That stare of him could send anyone to hell. She sighed. "I have no strength to protect myself" He shook his head. "You're a stupid little human." That confused her but shook it off when she remembered that Jimin wasn't human.

He pushed me to the wall and locked me with his arms. "Why did I get this human?" He questioned her. She knew that this was a mistake made by someone and stayed silent. He took her chin with his hands and lifted it up so that he could look into her eyes. "Stay out of trouble." She gulped and tried to escape.

Unfortunately, fate had other plans. When Y/n tried to escape, she slipped and fell onto Jimin.

But that wasn't the worst of this situation.

Because they fell with each other something terrible happened.

He stole her...

first kiss.

===========================

Hello lovelies, I'm finally back with a new chapter. I know that it isn't read very much, but I'm still thankful for those who read my fanfiction.

What do you think will happen next?

Please comment and vote!

Love,

MusicLife_forever