Chapter 16, A new friend

Love can't be as easy as you think

Y/N looked at Jennie. "Why the fuck are you staring at me all the time." She asked her, being annoyed. Y/N looked away. "I'm sorry."

The door flew open revealing Hoseok. "Are you all ready for the new test?" He asked, revealing a slight grin on his face. The girls both nodded and shooking their heads. "I have extremely bad news. This time there will be an elimination~ so, do your best." He fake pouted.

Y/N glared at him and he noticed widening his eyes from shock. She didn't seem to understand why he did that. Shivers went down her spine when she felt a familiar aura. She turned around and saw Jimin.

Her breath stopped when memories entered her head. Air became stuck in her throat. "Girls, I almost forgot that prince Park Jimin is also judging today." Hoseok said, revealing the slightest pity in his eyes.

They whispered loudly to each other that he was amazing and that went on a thousand times. Y/N still couldn't breathe for some reason. Jimin looked for a second at her and then went to the judges'.

She noticed a girl that was crying in the corner. Y/N walked to the girl to comfort her. "Hey, why are you crying?" She softly asked her. The girl looked up to see her. "W-who are you?" She asked, trembling of fear. "My name is Y/N. Is it alright if I ask why you are crying?" She asked again. The girl nodded.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" She nodded again but then shook her head. "We can't the competition is starting soon-" she got interrupted. "We surely can and I will make that happen, okay?" Y/N sticks her hand out, waiting for her to take it. The girl took her hand and Y/N walked secretly away with her.

They went to the garden which was surprisingly beautiful, filling their noses with sweet scents. The girl let her hand go and ran to the beautiful flowers. "Is this a dream?" She squealed, happily sitting on the grass. Y/N smiled at that happy face of hers and sat down next to her.

"What's your name?" She asked again. The girl was caught a little bit off guard. "Ohh I'm sorry, my name is Jihyo, Park Jihyo." She answered, showing the sweetest smile ever.

The whole day, Jihyo and Y/N were talking about their life's and what happened here. "So you've been raped by Jimin?" Y/N asked for confirmation. "Yes, and it was the worst." Jihyo said while her eyes saddened.

"Don't worry!" Y/N jumped up. Jihyo was startled by her jump. "I'll be there to protect you!" She practically screamed at her excitedly. Jihyo smiled and took her hand, symbolizing that as their friendship.

"Protecting who?"

Y/N turned around, standing protectively in front of Jihyo. "I expected better from you Y/N, making pathetic friends." She rolled her eyes. "Why are you here." She paused, tensing up.

"Jin."

"Glad you still can recognize me." He stepped out of the shadow, revealing his new dyed pink hair. "Why don't you come to join me Y/N, together we can finally get rid of those filthy demons." She shook her head, turning to Jihyo and back to him. "No." She said without any hesitation. "You know what your friend is right." He smirked at Jihyo. She widened her eyes and held on more tightly.

"I knew from the beginning that she's a demon, but I don't care what she is because Jihyo is my friend." Y/N spoke from her broken heart. Jihyo's eyes lit up and hugged her from behind. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said being so happy over her first friend ever. Y/N patted her back and turned to Jin.

"Leave now." She said at the same time as another voice. Still holding on to Jihyo she turned around and saw the judges' and Jimin together.

"Leave Jin." Jimin said, poison dripping down his words. Jin just disappeared out of nowhere and all of the boys turned towards the girls.

Y/N let Jihyo go and the brown-haired boy ran towards, hugging her. "Are you alright Jihyo?! Did he hurt you?!" He asked concern filled his voice. "I'm alright Jungkook, thanks to my new friend." She pointed towards Y/N. She knew for some reason that Jihyo was a family member of the princes.

Jimin glared at Y/N. "Why are you even here?" The Jungkook boy asked. She took a deep breath. "Your little sister was crying so I helped and cheered her up." She answered smiling at her.

"Who was that boy, Y/N?" She asked her, letting go of Jungkook and walking towards her. "Let's say that he doesn't like me, he wants to do terrible things to me." Y/N cupped Jihyo's cheeks.

Jimin cleared his throat. "Y/N, you and I need to speak for a minute." She nodded, walking with him. "Are we still friends Y/N" she heard Jihyo from behind and turned around.

"As I said to that meanie, we are friends and I will protect you Jihyo." She showed a smile and Jihyo returned one. Y/N walked with him away and let him say what he wants to say.

He closed his bedroom door and sat down on a chair, patting the other one to let her sit there. "Thank you for making friends with my sister, but why are you even outside the dungeon?" He asked.

Y/N looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean? You wanted me to be a part of the competition?" She asked him back. He shook his head. "I never did such a thing." She furrowed her eyebrows. "That old lady forcefully brought me here because of you." She said, feeling dumbfounded. "Old lady?" He mumbled. His eyes suddenly darkened. "Mom." He said in a low voice. But then he smirked at her.

"I'm actually very happy that she did that." He smirked.

"Now you will certainly be mine and mine alone."

---------------------------------------

Hello lovelies, I'm back with another chapter!! This one isn't that long, but I'm very busy with carnival these days.

Please comment and vote!

Love,
MusicLife_Forever