Pt. 10, The truth or a lie Part 1

The truth and the lie are two different things, but can be both painful. Even though they are different , that doesn't mean that they aren't equal.

Darkness, darkness was the only thing Y/N saw...

Her eyes shot open immediately. She was laying on a cloud. She looked around and saw that it was like the sky around her. It was making her very confused, not knowing where she was.

"Ahh, you must be Y/N." A voice spoke behind her. She turned around to face the voice and saw a beautiful man. "Am I dead?" She asked him, still wanting to know where she was. "You aren't dead, flower." He spoke with a smooth voice. "Then, why am I here?" She asked, looking into those beautiful orbs.

"I wanted to speak with you and it seemed like the perfect timing."

She nodded, still unsure of what's happening. "My name is Kim Seok-Jin and I'm what you humans call, an Angel. You can call me Jin." Her eyes went wide. "An Angel... in front of my eyes?" She thought, scanning him.

He chuckled, knowing her reaction. "Let's get straight to the point, alright?" He asked her, being very polite. She nodded again, curious about what he might tell her.

"You need to stay away from Park Jimin." His eyes darkened, still keeping the smile plastered on his face. She looked at him dumbfounded. "Why?" She asked, getting up. "He's a dangerous man, Y/N..." She was getting angry, not satisfied with his answer. "Why?" She asked, raising her voice a little.

"You can't, just can't." He said, looking into those confused eyes of her. She stared at him, throwing daggers. "I can hang out with whoever I want. You can't decide that for me." She laughed, disbelieving what he said.

"You are created from gods touch. That filthy demon doesn't deserve something like that as a friend." He spat, starting to get annoyed. After a short pause continuing what he was about to say.

"Are you really willing to go against God?" He wondered, knowing that he will win. "That damn face of his. He really has too much overconfidence." She thought, starting to remember the sort of the same situation with Jimin. It made her smile a little while looking up to face Jin. "I do not care if I go against something that I don't believe in." She fired back, surprising him completely.

Y/N looked him straight in the eyes. "He may be annoying, perverted and an ass sometimes, but he is still my friend and you can't change that." She said, straight from the heart. "D-did I really just said that...?" She thought, surprised by her own words.

"Now take me back to where ever I first was." She shouted at him. Jin was still shocked, mouth hanging open. "You're gonna catch flies if you keep doing that." She said, laughing a little by his shocked face.

"Alright, as you wish. Don't forget that your actions will have consequences." He said before she passed out again.

***

Y/N woke up in a bedroom this time. She sat up, looking around the room. She felt something on her hand and decided to check it out. Her eyes found a sleeping Jimin on the side of her bed, holding his hand with her.

"Jimin." She breathed out softly.

"Hmm." His eyes slowly went open and saw her staring at him. His eyes lit up. "Oh my god, you're awake!" He screamed, making you more awake. "Well if I was sleeping then I wouldn't talk with you right now, heh." She joked, laughing at him.

He felt embarrassed. However, his eyes went from happy to serious. "Why did you do something that reckless.?" He asked, making it more sound like a shout. She sighed. "I couldn't just leave you there. I'm sorry." She apologized. Jimin shook his head. "There's no need to apologize." He said, making his eyes go soft.

"Jimin..." She said, looking at him with a questionable face. He only hummed in response. "I want to ask you something serious." He only nodded, not knowing what she might ask.

"Why do people say that you are dangerous and that I need to stay away from you?"

He looked away, knowing what people think of him. "Maybe they're right, maybe I should stay away from you." He said, getting up from his seat. She wanted to say something, but something stopped her. He walked towards the door and stopped for a while.

"Y/N, we can't stay friends anymore. It's better if we stay away from each other and pretend like we never met." He said, forcing himself to leave. "B-but, you are my guardian-" She got cut off by him. "I know that, but I will no longer protect you." She felt tears swimming in her eyes. "J-Jimi-" She again got cut off by him. "Goodbye, Y/N." After he said the last words, he left her house, leaving her all alone.

The only thing she did after the incident, was crying because of him.

The next day...

Y/N went to school, searching for Jimin. When she entered the school gate, she saw him, but he just walked inside. While going after him she bumped into Jackson. "Ohh Y/N! Where have you been? I missed you." He said, hugging her tight. However, she only watched Jimin. "Y/N! Y/N! are you alright?" He asked, after breaking the hug. She nodded, reassuring her best friend.

She decided to find Jimin later and just attend classes.

After some classes, she headed towards the canteen, finding an empty table. Jackson was sitting with his friends again as usual. When she opened her lunch box, she felt something pulling her towards the hallways. It was Maddie and her bitch friends.

"Girls, I think after potato being absent, she needs a punishment right?" She smirked. She had a smoothie in her hand and poured it all over Y/N.

Maddie and her group started to beat her up, without any mercy.

After maybe who knows 4 minutes, they stopped while Jimin passed by, but he stopped after he heard his name being called. "Jimin, why did you leave me?" Y/N asked with a weak voice. He turned around to face her, looking into her eyes. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" He asked, annoyed. She looked at him in disbelief. "Jimin oppa wouldn't want to hang out with someone like you. Stop having fantasies." She heard Maddie say.

Y/N was done with all this shit. She stood up, looking dangerously at the girls and him. "I'm so done with this." She said, being completely honest. "You may beat the crap out of me, saying rude stuff and may look down on me. But let's be honest hmm. Even when you beat the crap out of me you won't ever reach my level, cause you're way to low." The girls and his mouth went wide. Y/N continued slowly. "I may have no friends Maddie, but having fake friends, treating people like crap and have people who do your dirty work for you makes me a better person than you'll ever be. I'd rather rot in hell and have no friends than having fake friends who only want to become popular." She said, Pointing first at Maddie and then at the girls.

"And you." She pointed at Jimin. "You are really a terrible friend. You leave me alone, because you think you're dangerous and stuff, but have you ever asked how I fucking felt! I don't even care if the world's end is caused by you. I would still be your friend no matter what. But, now I see that maybe our friendship wasn't meant to be. So go to hell, that's where you belong." She said, leaving everyone speechless and went away.

She was relieved that she finally said her feelings out loud.

Y/N walked out of the school, making her way to her home. Sounds were rustling behind her. She turned around and saw nothing. She just shrugged it off and walked again.

Suddenly she felt someone grab her from behind, dragging her towards a bus. She faced the man, wanting to know who it was. She recognized him and her face dropped immediately.

"I trusted you." She said, before a cloth was put into her mouth.

After that moment...

She blacked out.

=============================

I know that there's practically no one who reads this book, but I'm really happy that some people read this. Thank you for that.

Please comment and vote!

Love,

MusicLife_Forever