Part 4 Living the hard way

"How are you." The doctor asked. He looked at me and started the wonder what I've been doing all day. The room went silent. By taking a deep breath, I decided to tell him. "Dr. Kim, I'm fine and no he didn't visit me at all." I have to admit that my life is complicated as fuck. He nodded and started a new conversation, asking me about my daily life and more.

Doctor Kim's POV

An hour passed since Y/n left. I was beginning to be worried about her. Her life is indeed complicated and all because of him, her abusive ex-boyfriend. She didn't deserve that. I have to admit that she's a beautiful angel, well not literally, but you get me. I may have to report Park Jimin to the council of Angels.

"Be safe, Y/n. please be careful.

Y/n's POV

A day passed since I've been to doctor Kim Namjoon. He acts like my best friend and I'm really happy about that. However, I couldn't say anything about that guardian thingy. I feared that something can happen to me if I did so.

I was sitting on my bed in my room. Staring the whole time at my phone if I should call or not. Firstly I wanted to write a message, but that didn't work out quite well. Maybe I should call.

Ohh, fuck it.

I dialed the number of Jackson. As soon as I did he hang up. What was wrong with him lately? He acted like a different person. I shrugged, maybe he's on a long ass man period. I nodded to myself. That must be it.

My phone rang and I fell outta my bed. It showed Jackson's name. My ringtone was almost done when I decided to pick up. He didn't talk.

"Hi."

"Hey..?"

I was confused, he always replies with bestie or something.

"Jackson, I forgot to tell you something."

I could hear him gulp from the other side.

"School starts within an hour."

"Ohh." was all he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, I'll see you then." Was all I said before hanging up. Man, that was hella awkward.

=+=

The school was about to start. Jackson followed me the whole time. It kind bothered, but I let it slide. The school was full of people. I saw the girls again and froze in fear. Jackson sensed the fear coming from me. He looked where I was looking at and looked and me back with confusion. He knew about the situation, but why was he acting this way?

He kept staring at me, which freaked me out. He finally spoke up. "Why are you trembling in fear Y/n?" I was shook that he noticed it. "I- uhm... those girls-" It felt like my tongue was cut off. He nodded and dragged me out of the crowd.

=+=

The day went smoothly until...

I and my friend Jackson were standing by our lockers and we had luck cause our lockers are next to each other. I heard someone walking to our direction. I ignored its presence and went back to talking with him until I felt something sting in my cheek. I looked up and saw Maddie's hand in front of me. "It's time for your daily punishment bitch." She dragged me to the middle of the hallway with her friends. A crowd started to form, whispering about what will happen to me and how they hate me.

I was thrown at the floor. "Look that's where you belong." She grinned at her friends very satisfied. They were beating me up, throwing eggs and tomatoes to me. But... I was used to it. I knew that whatever I will do, the bullying will never stop. Time passed as the crowd slowly disappeared.

Maddie and her friends left me alone. I was glad that this time it wasn't like last time. I pushed my back at the random lockers. By opening my eyes I saw someone standing in a small distance in front of me. I blinked them a couple times to see if it was real or my imagination. I smiled at how real he was.

It was Jackson.

He was smiling at me trying to cheer me up. I stood up and went to him. No.., I ran to him. Tying our bodies together with a hug. But, I knew one thing. I couldn't keep my emotions hidden away any longer. So, I cried in his arms. He kept saying that it will be alright, but I knew that was a lie.

While hugging me I saw someone pretty far away in the halls. It looked like someone I knew and I was right.

He stood there, silently watching me.

I smiled a little because he was there for me too.

The name of him was....

Jimin.

=======================================

Hello sweeties, Finally a new chapter!! I had some trouble writing it but here ya go!

What will happen next?

Please comment and vote!

Love,

MusicLife_Forever