Chapter 21, A special visitor

"Everyone has a demon inside of them."

A day passed since both of them confessed their love

A day passed since both of them confessed their love. They didn't do anything about it, although Jimin broke up with Jennie. Y/N was happy and in love. It relieved her that she can finally show her true emotions.

Everyone was sitting in the dining room. They talked about how peaceful it was today and other stuff. Y/N snapped out of her mind when Jihyo grabbed her hand. "Y/N when are you and onii-chan getting married?" Y/N was caught off guard by her question. "I don't-" She was interrupted.

"Soon." Jimin said, showing a big smile towards his little sister.

Jihyo blushed and took another bite of her bloody steak. Jungkook patted his back. "You're finally in love again." He said, being proud of his hyung. Jimin nodded and kept staring at his soon to be wife. "She's the one, isn't she?" Taehyung smiled. "Well, she is." He answered for him.

All the happiness was interrupted by a shaking Hoseok, who came running into the dining room. "Jimin, your mother is coming to visit in a couple of minutes." He said out of breath. Jimin sighed, knowing what might happen. "Don't stop her, let her come and face me." He demanded in a powerful voice. Hoseok nodded and went away to the guards to inform them.

"Why is he so worried about your mother?" Y/N asked out of nowhere. Everyone looked at her and then started to hesitate. "My mother hates me and I hate her." Jimin gritted through his teeth. She nodded in understanding that it might be complicated.

"Jihyo, take Y/N to your room and don't even leave it until that disgrace is gone okay?"

She nodded, standing up and signaling Y/N to come with her. She was getting scared, letting Jihyo guide her to her room.

When they arrived, both of them sat on a couch.

"What is going on Jihyo?" Y/N asked her, gulping a bit. Jihyo put the glass full of blood down and sighed. "Our mom, she's the wife of our father Satan. She tortured us in every way possible. Everyone hates her and since our parents left, we were so glad to live our own life in Hell." She explained, letting a tear fall down.

"I understand, don't cry okay?" Y/N comforted her, hugging her tight.

Jihyo felt really relieved in her arms. Even though she had Jimin, Y/N was like a sister to her, whom she can tell her girl's problem too. "Thank you, I really hope that you and Jimin are gonna get your own happy ending." For Y/N it felt like she wasn't including herself in their happy ending.

She patted her head. "You are also part of our happy ending, don't forget that sweetie, after all, I'm gonna be your sister in law." She told her, making a big smile appear on Jihyo's cute face.

Meanwhile...

Jimin was waiting for his mother in the garden. Some loud footsteps came closer and closer until he saw the familiar face.