Part 2

"I forgot that you live in a mansion Jackson."

He blushed at my statement. One of his guards opened the door for us. His house was massive. There were more than 50+ rooms in this house. To think of it. His bedroom is bigger than my whole house. Yes, shocking right?

Jackson led me to his room ans there were candles around a board which I assumed to be the Ouija Board.

It was around 11 PM and we had to start around midnight. We played some games for the time to kill.

And now it was 12 AM

Midnight.

The room went cold so I went pretty fast to the candles. Jackson joined me as well and lighted them. I was nervous, no I was scared. Scared of what might happen. Jackson noticed my behavior and lifted his arm around me to calm me down.

"Let's get started."

Jackson explained the whole game to me and we went on. We decided to ask questions turn by turn.

"Is anyone here with us."

He began to speak. The wind blew instantly. Slowly words were beginning to form. It spelled, Y..E..S. Jackson and I nodded. Then it was my turn and I gulped. "What's your name?" I asked.  the spelling started again.

I...D..O..N..T...W..A..N..N..A...T..E..L..L.

Jackson smirked and asked something I did not expect. "Show yourself." That statement made a crack in the air, it looked like a portal. Suddenly some ghost came out of it and attacked him.

Jackson was knocked out while this ghost didn't notice me yet. I tried walking away, but I fell because of shoes. The ghost's face turned towards me and looked confused.

"You smell delicious." The thing said with much stuttering. I crawled backwards, deciding to give into my fate. Right at that moment shadows appeared in front of me. It was forming itself in some kind of human shape. This creature looked beyond beautiful. It was flawless. But, I decided to focus more.

"Don't hurt her Kai." The Shadow man spoke. The other guy just grinned at his comment. It made the man furious, but why would he get furious over that?

The shadow guy suddenly jolted towards him and killed it, I guess? He was sent back straight at the portal and disappeared. Then the guy turned his head towards me. He looked like some angel with red eyes and silver hair. It took some courage to ask him something. I stand up and decided to speak, looking directly into his dangerous eyes.

"Who are you?"

"I'm your guardian demon."

Right then I passed out

=========+======+======

Hiya, 2 chapters in a half day.

I hope you've liked the chapter♥︎

Please comment and vote (^∇^)

Love,
MusicLife_Forever