Chapter 13, Who are you? Part 1

"Love will always be stronger than evil"

Y/N was shocked. "What do you mean...." She trembled, falling on her knees. He was just staying silent, looking at her fragile body. The door opened at that moment. Both of them were a little bit startled and decided to look behind them. "Hello." a man said with black hair. He didn't have a black aura around him, instead, it was white?

She wasn't happy to see that man at all. "What are you doing here, Jin?" Dr. Kim's voice boomed through the air. The men looked at each other with fierce eyes. "Nice to see you to Namjoon.." He faked a smile towards him.

Y/N was getting confused. "Do you two know each other?" She asked, showing her dumbfounded face. The men looked at her. "Yes-" "No." Dr. Kim cut him off. "He's just someone who I've met during work years ago." He looked at her, being the serious man he is.

She was all of the sudden, feeling extremely numb. It felt like she couldn't move her body. Somehow kind of paralyzed? Not only that, but her neck was also burning. The men noticed the strange aura around her. They looked yet again at each other.

The door bursts open. Revealing a young man with mint colored hair. He walked towards her. Stopping between both men and girl. His eyes were showing a fierce red color. He looked upon her.

"She's marked as his." Was all he said, not caring for a response.

Precisely after his sentence, she blacked out. The last thing she remembered was getting caught by a pair of strong muscular arms.

♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎♦︎

Y/N woke up in a dark red colored room. The temperature was pretty low. When she tried to move, she was held back. "What the actual hell." She muttered. Finally, she felt what was wrong and then someone entered the room.

"You're awake." A voice hummed, filled with wickedness.

She looked up, seeing the devil himself. "What the helL is your PROBLEM DUDE?!?! WHY AM I HANDCUFFED?!?!" She screamed at him. He smirked, somehow in victory?

He came closer to her, stopping next to her and shoving his face very close to hers. "Aren't you noisy today.....?" He fake pouted. She felt the urge to rip his head off his body, but the chains were restraining her.

She felt his breaths, being very close to his face. She took a deep breath, turning quite serious.

"Why am I here?" She asked very calmly.

He shook his head as disapproval. "You really need to learn that you're mine y'know." He sighed, smirking afterward.

"I am not yours." She gritted through her teeth. He only grinned in response. "Hmm, you should deserve a punishment... but, I'm forgiving you this time." He said with a weird look on his face.

She was trying to get out of the handcuffs. Her face was so close to Jimin's. "You really want to kiss me huh?" He smacked his lips onto hers.

Y/N tried to pull away, however... it was no use. She couldn't go anywhere because of the chains and his grip was way too strong for her. It took some minutes before he pulled away. She could finally breath again, taking the oxygen into her lungs.

His face went further away from hers, which made her very relieved.

He furrowed his eyebrows. "Why aren't you falling for me?" He paused, not understanding her. "ANSWER ME!" He snapped, not seconds after.

She was shocked at his sudden mood change. "How can I fall in love with you who kidnapped, kissed me and who is fucking crazy?!" She snapped back, letting her anger out. He was experiencing the same feeling when she was shouting at him at school.

"Answer my question." She said calmly. "Why am I here?" She repeated her question.

He scanned her neck to find something important. It took moments before he smirked in victory yet again.

"I marked you." He simply said. "That makes you mine and mine alone." He smiled at her, knowing she was his. Her eyes widened. She was having a hard time progressing this.

"Marked?" Was all she could say.

He nodded, walked towards her again. He took the handcuffs off her. "Yes marked. My friend will explain it if you really want to know." Y/N nodded. Jimin pulled her out of bed in bridal style.

He took her 2 floors down, towards the dining room. He sat down, sending signals to her to sit down in front of him.

She obeyed and sat down. The food arrived very quickly. He took a bite of his bloody steak and looked at her with a smile.

"Welcome home, my wife."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovelies, sorry for the delay. I'm on vacation right now and I don't have a lot of WiFi at some places.

I know that this isn't a long chapter...

I'm really thankful for those who read my book though...

Please comment and vote!

Love,
MusicLife_Forever