Part 9 Bloodthirst

Without darkness, there's no light and without light, there's no darkness...

(A.N: that's how Jimin looks like^)

"Girlfriend hmm?"

Jimin started to sweat out of nervousness. "Why am I getting so nervous?" He thought, questioning himself.

He straightened himself up and smirked a little. "Aren't you happy that I called you my girlfriend?" He asked, knowing the obvious answer. Y/N just snickered. "That stupid pride of his." She thought, clearing her head.

"I'd rather be dead than be your girlfriend." She fired back, surprising him. "Careful what you wish for." Was all he said, before walking out of the room. Jimin went to the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror. His eyes were flickering red endlessly. "I need to hunt for blood." He thought, trying to find a way out of this house as quickly as possible.

Then he heard knocking on the door. "Jimin, are you okay?" She asked him, sounding pretty worried.

"I'm alright." He painfully breathed out.

"I'm coming in." She said, trying to open the door.

"No-" It was already too late for him to finish. She opened the door, making contact with his eyes. "J-jimin, your eyes..." She breathed out. "Y/N, please stay away from me. I-I can't control me." He broke contact with her eyes and started to jump out of the window, running away with all his might.

"Jimin!" She shouted, not knowing what to do.

Y/N ran toward the front door. She was closing the front door. She was about to run after him but got stopped by an arm. "I'd rather not go after him if I was you." The voice said, making her turn around. "Excuse me, who are you?" She asked him softly, thinking if the man knew Jimin.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself." He stopped for a while, completing his sentence right after. "My name is Min Yoongi, you can call me Suga if you'd like." He said, pretty straightforward.

"Why can't I go after him?" She asked, going straight to the point. Yoongi sighed, releasing his grip on her. "In that state, he can be very dangerous for a human like you." She looked up at him in confusion. "Human like me? Wait don't tell me he's-" Her thought got interrupted. "Yes, I'm a demon like him." He said, uninterested.

Y/N looked up, her eyes sticking at the forest. "I can't just leave him like that." She said unexpectedly, being surprised at her own words. He sighed again, not understanding what she's feeling right now. "You can go if you want to, but you'll end up dead for sure." He said, looking at her.

"If that's the price, then I'll take it." She said with courage, not really caring about herself.

"Alright, if that's what you want. He went to the south of the forest." He said, continuing. "The rest is up to you. Don't blame me if you end up dead." He said, not caring furthermore. She looked up at Yoongi, running after Jimin.

Meanwhile...

Jimin was having a hard time controlling himself. He knew, he couldn't stop the beast inside of him and let it take over him completely. His eyes stopped flickering and went completely the color dark black red. Fangs grew insanely fast. His black hair matched everything.

Jimin was now completely taken over by lust and thirst.

(A.N: If you can't handle blood, skip this.)

Meanwhile...

Y/N was searching for Jimin. She couldn't find him anywhere in the forest so she decided to search the city. "Where would a vampire go? Bar? Strip club? Eww no, right?" She ran, not knowing where she would end.

After quite a while, she ran into an alley. She heard sound coming from it and decided to check it out. She saw a man, his clothes were ripped, full of blood. He was staring at the dead bruised bodies around him. She couldn't see his face, so she didn't know who it was. "Sir, are you okay?" She asked, pretty concerned. "Way to start the conversation Y/N..." She mentally slapped herself. "I've been better, human." He said coldly, turning around to face the pathetic girl.

"Jimin..." She had never seen him like this before.

"Yes that's my name and who might you be?" he asked, looking deeply into her eyes. "Y-you don't remember me?" She felt kind of hurt for some reason. He scanned her whole body. "Ahh, it's you." Her eyes lit up a bit. "The annoying girl." Her face went from happy to angry. "I'M NOT!" She said loudly, crossing her arms. "You smell like her." He breathed out confused.

"YAHH!!! IM NOT BAD SMELLING!!!" She screamed at him. He was quite amused by her.

At sudden speed, he pushed her against the wall. She looked at his beautiful dark black red eyes. She snapped out of it, knowing that it's not the time to daydream about him. His breathing was felt on her neck. He licked her neck. "J-jimin, what are you doing....?" She felt really uneasy. "You taste delicious." Was all he said, before licking it again.

"Jimin, please stop. This isn't the Jimin I know.." She breathed out, with a hint of sadness in her words. He stopped, backing a little off while looking into her eyes. "Unfortunately for you princess, this is the real me." Her cheeks went red. "Princess?" She thought, blushing at that fact.

"Hmm, I've decided that I want you as my toy." He said, smirking widely. She suddenly remembered something he said to Yoongi.

"She's just a toy."

A tear escaped her eye. "You seem a little sad.. here let me help you." He started to bite in her neck, sucking her blood. She wanted the old Jimin back, knowing that the old him is still in there. She pushed him away and blood started to flow out of her neck on all over her body. She decided to do something stupid.

Y/N kissed Jimin, which caught him off guard. His eyes started to change back to normal and kissed her back.

She looked at him and saw that his old self had returned. "I did it..." She thought, happy about the accomplishment.

She started to lose to much blood and started to get dizzy. Before she knew, she passed out while her clothes were soaked with blood.

The last thing she saw was a shadow figure.

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

====================

Hello lovelies!
I know that this is a boring chapter. I'm sorry about that.

Please comment and vote!

Love,
MusicLife_Forever