Part 8, Just a toy

Author's Pov

"Are you a virgin?"

"D-did he seriously just asked that?" Y/N couldn't answer. Her face was bright red like a tomato. She quickly ran away from Jimin. She found herself in a bedroom after a while. It made her pretty sleepy and soon enough, she fell on the bed, sleeping peacefully.

Jimin came in seconds after and sighed. "Aren't you a lazy one?" He chuckled under his breath. He took her body and laid her under the blankets. Without thinking he kissed her forehead. "Wait.. what am I doing..? I'm not in love with her." He quickly stepped away from her and went to sleep on the couch.

***

The next day, Y/N woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom. "This isn't my bedroom- wait... Ohh I remember now.." Her eyes went wide. "Park fucking Jimin..." She muttered under her breath very angrily.

"You called me?"

A sudden voice scared her to death and right then she fell off the bed. She looked up at him annoyed. "Oops, sorry." Jimin said sarcastically. She stood up and felt something different on her body. She looked down and blushed super hard. "Y-you... changed my clothes?" She said uncomfortably. He looked at her. "Yes, I did." He said dryly.

Flashback yesterday evening.

Before picking Y/n up, Jimin saw how uncomfortable she was sleeping in her clothes. He smirked. "Well, it's up to me now heh." He laughed jokingly thinking about dirty stuff. He went through her bag and saw some panties inside of them and other clothes. "She.. she wears such things? And I thought she was an innocent one." He laughed at the sight of it.

"You make me want to do bad adult stuff to you Y/N.."

Flashback end

"Nothing bad happened, calm down." She sighed out of relief-

"You have an interesting choice of panties by the way."

She became really flustered and didn't know what to do. "Why did I have to meet you." Jimin only laughed at her reaction. "We're stuck with each other baby girl." He said sexily. Her face only became redder. "Please.. stop." Then he suddenly walked towards the door. He stopped before going further. "Stay here and don't make a sound." He warned her, which made her wonder what was going on.

He walked towards the door and slowly opened it. "Hello hyung." He said towards the white-haired man. "Are you not inviting me in Jimin?" He asked while smirking. Jimin shook his head and walked outside while closing the front door. "What are you doing here, Yoongi?" He said towards him. Yoongi laughed and looked inside the window. "I see that you have a pretty little blood bag in there." He pointed towards Jimin's house. "Just leave her alone, she's my toy."

Meanwhile...

Y/n secretly walked towards the living room and went to spy on them out of curiosity. She wanted to know who that man was and why he was Bothering Jimin. Suddenly her heart broke while she heard the conversation.

"She's my toy."

She had to admit that she saw him as a friend, but after hearing this.. she knew his friendly actions were fake. "Pervert." She thought, letting tears stream from her eyes. She looked around and saw the backdoor. She checked if it was locked. Surprisingly, it was open and maybe this was her chance to escape that bastard.

Jimin heard a sudden sound of the backdoor. "The blood bag is not here anymore.. such a pity. I really wanted to taste her...." Yoongi said, licking his lips with thirst. Something inside of Jimin clicked. "Crap." He thought.