33 - First

"Baby how many kids do you want?" Jonah asked me as he gripped my hand. We were sitting in the car, 2 AM, on our way back to Palo Alto. It was a spontaneous decision really, to come back at this hour but we said night drives are where it's at.

"Why?" I answer with a small laugh in my voice.

"Just curious. So how many?" He questioned again. "Just tell me you're future."

We started to approach our neighbourhood.

"Okay, I want to live in a cute little house, with the person I love, our 3 kids, maybe 4, and our pet, hopefully a dog. I want to kiss my kids goodnight, drive them to school every morning, watch them grow up and yeah." I see Jonah look over at me with the cutest smile.

"I can give you all of that." He whispered as he focused his eyes back to the road. "Of course, probably in 5 years or so, but I'm willing to do all that for you."

"Are you really? Because you know that means you would have to go through 4 years of uni with or without me?" I ask receiving a small chuckle.

"I do." He says as he kisses the back of my hand before pulling up into his driveway. "Are you a virgin?" He asked out of the blue.

"Yeah, are you?" I asked already knowing the answer. He bit his lip and shook his head. I didn't mid that fact that he wasn't a virgin to be honest. We both piled out of the car in a silence that smelled like lust.

"Are you waiting until after marriage?" He asked his tone changing into a deeper one as we made our way to his front door. We were now standing on the same step staring at one another.

"No." I gulped. "Just... the right person." I said in a voice that was almost a whisper. Jonah cocked his eyebrow at me. He takes a step towards me and starts kissing me so passionately. His fingers wrapped around in my hair and my hands played with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Come to my room?" He asked as he was opening his front door.

"Sh, your parents." I said reminding him.

"They are with Julia." He replied back. We were still in the kitchen until he hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He grunted against my lips causing me to almost release a moan. We made it up the stairs and into Jonah's room. I flew back onto his bed as he hovered over me.

For a moment, everything in my head went silent, the only thing I could hear was the beating of Jonah's heart as I felt his lips move across mine. It was clear as day. I push him back and look into his lust filled eyes.

"I want you." I said clearly not breaking eye contact. "You're my right person."

"Are you sure, I can wait if you aren't." He said siting up.

"No, I'm ready." I say thinking of the pain that will soon occur.

"Okay, do you trust me?" He says as he presses a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"I do." I said back. He stood up and went to his dresser. He shuffled through it and pulled something out that reflected in the moonlight. He tossed it on the bed beside me and threw his shirt off.

"You know we can't do this with your clothes still on." He said as he laughed. I slowly tossed my hoodie off which left me in a sports bra and shorts. Jonah started taking his pants off so I pulled my shorts down. He leaned towards me and started kissing me while he slowly pulled down my panties. I moved my hand to cover myself but he stopped me.

"Fuck, you're beautiful. Don't hide that from me." He said gently kissing around my neck. He sat up and pulled his boxers down while he placed the condom on. "I'll go slow, tell me if you want me to stop." I could only nod in response. He searched my eyes and must have seen how anxious I was.  "I love you."