31 - Perfect

6 hours later...

I slowly woke up to the sound of the radio. I look out of my window and the sun is beginning to set. I look around for a source of time and its 5 PM.

"Morning sunshine." Jonah says from the drivers seat and I look over to him. "How was your nap?"

"Long." I say as I yawn. I start to feel my craps come up. My period cramps were the most unbearable thing on this planet. So unbearable I can barely move. I pull down the mirror and take a look at myself. "Ew." I mumbled under my breath as I try to fix my appearance.

"What's wrong?" Jonah asked peering over at me. 

"Nothing, just cramps." I say as I let out a sigh.  A while goes by where we sit in silence. I decide to break it with the most random question. "What do you like the most about me?" 

"The fact that you don't curse." He answered back almost immediately. "It differs you from all the other girls I know." He says as he winks at me.

"Okay what's your least favourite thing about me?" I ask genuinely curious.

"Hm," He said as he started to think. "Probably that you hide a part of you from me." Of course, I took this the sexual way. "No, not like that. I mean you aren't Natalia Tucker around me. You're Natalia, and I want to meet Natalia Tucker." I thought of this for a while before realising he's right.

"How do you know?" I mumbled back.

"I just know." He replied. "What's your least favourite thing about me?"

"That you smoke." I said right back. "You should stop smoking. Please, for me?" 

"Easier said than done. But I will try my hardest to stop smoking." He said, honestly. "Okay, we will be there any minute." 

"Where are we actually staying?" I asked. It never crossed my mind somehow. 

"A hotel, duh." He said back. 

"Okay." I replied back unable to his my smile. 

Several minutes go by where we are laughing and singing with the radio. I noticed the way his eyes light up when he laughs. And the way his hair flows when he bops his head to the music. And the cheesy grin he would occasionally give me. There is something so special about Jonah that I can't put my finger on. That's what I love about him.

Wait. Those words.

***

Soon enough, we reached the hotel. It was a very stylish hotel but nothing too fancy. I was glad the lobby had mints though because I stocked up. Going up to our room, hand in hand, we stood in the elevator in silence. Jonah would occasionally squeeze my hand which I would squeeze back.

"Moment of truth." Jonah smirked as we made our way to the front of the room. He slid the key card over the lock which immediately turned green. Jonah looked over at me one last time before pushing the door open. 

The room was so perfect for this weekend. 

Jonah pushes all our things into the room as I get a better look of the whole room. 

"Do you like it? We even have our own hot tub." Jonah smirked at me as he lifted me off the ground and held me in his arms. "What do you want to do?"

"I just want to be in here with you, can we order room service?" I ask him as I slip down from his reach and stand on my feet. I take a hold of his hands and intertwine our fingers.

"Whatever you like." He says as he brings both of my hands up to his lips before pressing a small kiss to my knuckles. "I'll order our dinner alright?" 

I nod as I make my way to the bed. I plop down and tie my hair up into a bun. Suddenly, a sharp pain runs through my lower stomach. Crap. I kick my shoes off and push my sweatpants off my legs. I jump under the covers and curl myself up into a ball. 

"Hey what are you doing under the covers?" Jonah says as he walks over to me before sitting on the bed. 

"My cramps get really bad like severely bad for 30 minutes and I can't move when I get them and I forgot to bring my medication and-" I start to ramble as tears start to brim in my eyes.

"Hey, shh. It's okay I'm right here." He reassures me. "So it only happens for 30 minutes?"

"Yeah usually, but then it leaves my legs a bit shaky for a while after that." I say trying my best not to think about the piercing pain in my uterus.

"Here, I'll lay with you, room service said they could bring the food in 15 minutes." He whispered as he dimmed the lights and lay in bed beside me. I tried to turn to face him but immediately regretted it. "Don't move."

"No, I have to tell you something." I say as I flip over to look at him. He kisses my forehead and looks at me.

"What is it?" He asks "Before you say anything, let me. So initially I was going to wait until tomorrow to tell you this but, Natalia, I love you and I don't think anything could make me stop."  He finished. A tear slipped down my cheek. "Hey, don't cry. Is it because of what I said or your cramps?" He asked as he wiped my tears.

"Both." I finally answered. We stayed silent for a moment as I processed what I just heard. I didn't think he would say those words, at least not now but, he beat me. "Jonah I love you." I wanted to tell him first. Slowly, his lips curved into a smile and he placed the most gentle kiss on the corner of my lips. 

"And I love you, even more." He mumbles against my lips before tackling me in a hug and showering my face with kisses

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ; Literally I cannot thank you all enough. Only 2 days ago my story had 5k reads and now It has 6k+ views!! I want to give all of you the biggest hug right now, you have no idea the smile that I have on my face each time any of you comment the slightest thing. Thank you to all of you that read and enjoy this book and special shoutout to the people who vote and comment on almost each chapter. <3

I know you all wish Jonah was your boyfriend, I sure do  ;)

dedicated to ; my readers :')

comment ; your favourite book on Wattpad.

vote ; pls I'll love you more than I already do.

p.s ; DANIEL SEAVEY WiTH BLOND HAiR CAN LITERALLY HIT IT HE LOOKS SOO GOOD OMG

p.p.s ; but now I can't tell eben, corbyn, and daniel.. they look so similar on stage from afar.