25 - Fake Boyfriends

"Wait really?" Jonah asked me with a surprised look on his face. "So, I can technically call you my girlfriend?"

"I guess," I said trying my best to seem unfazed. Wow, THE Jonah West wants to date me, even if it's fake. "Just, don't tell anyone we are fake dating. Please." I reply putting emphasis on the word fake.

"Don't worry babe, I won't tell a soul." He said sending the most breathtaking smile he had ever smiled. Wow. "What would you like to do tomorrow?"

I think for a while before answering. "Nothing, do you have anything in mind?"

"Actually yes, our friends, well, mine are up here for their holidays. They are staying at Nathan's some ski trip thing. Anyways he's throwing a party so if you want we could go." He said as we started folding blankets.

"Wait everyone as in like Opal as well?" I asked starting to get excited.

"I mean, she is Nate's girlfriend so." He said calmly as I gasped. Nate and Opal!? Official? She didn't tell me? Oh. My. God.

"Wait, they are dating?" I asked completely shocked.

"Yeah, they have been for a while now." He says laughing at my surprise. I throw the blanket onto the couch and rush to my room to text Opal. I hear Jonah laugh behind me as he follows me to my room. I quickly text Opal, bombarding her with questions about Nathan and whether she is going to the party tomorrow.

"Dang, it's 12, that's pretty late." I sigh sitting down on my bed. "And I'm tired." I say letting a small yawn escape my mouth.

"Alright, well I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked running a hand through his hair.

"Is my boyfriend going to sleep by himself?" I question making his cheeks flush a light pink. Seems I have the same effect on him that he has on me.

"Uhm, well... I-" Jonah starts stuttering which makes me giggle.

"Come here pretty boy. It's not like we've never slept in the same bed." I said immediately regretting my choice of words. Why the sudden rush of confidence?

"Hm, you think I'm pretty?" He says walking over to the bed as he runs a hand over his tousled hair. I can't help but blush at his sudden proximity. He presses a warm kiss to my cheek before wrapping himself under the covers beside me. "Goodnight sweetheart." He says as he pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around me. I can only hum a goodnight as I swiftly fall into a slumber.

***

I feel someone stir behind me and remember Jonah. I slowly turn around trying not to wake him. He looks so peaceful, so perfect. His brown hair sticks up in weird places but he still manages to look great. His lips hang slightly open as soft snores fall from them. I try to resist the urge to touch him but my hand has a mind of its own.

I wrap my fingers in his hair. I never imagined it would be this soft. My fingers slowly trace down to his forehead and then down to his nose and then his lips. I start to lean forward, completely unaware of my actions and I place a soft kiss on the corner of his lips. As I'm pulling away, his eyes start to flutter open.

"No, go back." Jonah mumbles with sleep still prominent in his voice. "Please." He says opening one eye to peek at me.

"Good morning to you too Jonah." I laugh as I scoot a bit closer to him. He just grumbles as he tries his best to go back to sleep. My hands find themselves entangles in his brown hair as his fingers draw small circles on my waist.

"Okay girlfriend, what would you like to do today?" He asks.

"You know, you don't have to say 'girlfriend' in every sentence." I say biting the inside of my cheek to stop a smile from making its way to my lips.

"Right, sorry babe." He says smiling brightly at me which honestly just made me smile wider. I'm not sure why but the fact that this is fake pops into my mind. It kind of hurts deep down, knowing that after these three weeks Jonah will be back with his multiple girls a week and not to mention how awkward it would become between us. Damn it brain.

I'm snapped back into reality after I hear Jonah calling me a few times.

"Babe? Babe. Hello, earth to Natalia." I says waving his hand infront of my face. "Did you hear what I said?" He asks when he sees my eyes snap in his direction.

"Sorry, what?" I said feeling a bit bad.

"I was just saying how we can hang out here all day before going down to the party." He says as he sits up on the bed making me feel cold.

"Yeah, of course." I say remembering about the party. I had completely forgot. Now that I think about it, there is no way it's just our friends here. Nathan wouldn't throw a party for anything less than 100 people. Is our whole grade in Minnesota?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N ; okay im reallllyyyyy sorry this is like a month late, I just needed new ideas so leave some here -->

dedicated to ; all my readers :)

comment ; what do you think will happen at the party ?

vote ; if you would like to