21 - McDonald's

2:10 a.m.

As predicted, I got no amount of sleep.

Slowly, the door of Jonah's room creaks open as a figure slips into the room. Jonah. He lets out a sigh before tugging his shirt off his body. I sit up in the bed which causes Jonah to curse under his breath.

"How are you still awake?" He asks as he gets into his bed right next to me. His body heat radiates onto me.

"Can't sleep." I say as I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Jonah. I swear I should've listened to you. I'm new and I don't know anything about anyone and you tried to help me but I denied it and now I'm in this mess that you got dragged into that you don't need to be in and it's all my fault and-" I start rambling as Jonah interrupts me.

"Hey, shh, don't cry." He says as he sits up to wipe one of my tears. I didn't even know I was crying. "I'm in no way mad at you. Ok? So stop thinking I am." He assures me in a gentle voice. "Come here." He says opening his arms as he lays down. I slowly crawl into his arms as he tightens them around me. "Get some sleep." He whispers beside me.

I soon feel sleepy, as thought I can get some sleep.

***

Buzz after buzz after buzz. My phone is being blown up by my friends. Carter, Nathan and Opal. I decide to ignore them right now.

"What time is it?" I heard someone groan from behind me which startled me.

"Crap you scared me. Uh, 6:32." I said remembering I slept in the same bed as Jonah. Same bed.

"Sleep." He said tossing and turning. I shook my head and tried getting out of the bed but he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him. As a reaction I squealed as he chuckled. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"Jonah." I whined out which only made him laugh more.

"What?" He said burying his face in the nape of my neck. "Come on, just until 7? Please."

I gave in and let out a sigh. "Fine."

"What do you want to do today?" He asks me. I feel his voice vibrate into the rest of my body.

"Nothing." I answer flatly. Saying i'm not in the mood would be an understatement.

"Why not?" He asked as concern laced into his tone.

"Just not in the mood." I say as I let out a long sigh. He looks up at me and frowns. "What?"

"Come on. Don't be upset. I can't really give you advice because I haven't been through it, but, I don't know. Sorry." He said letting out a defeated sigh, obviously feeling bad for me.

"It's fine Jo, don't worry about it." I saw smiling at him as he let a small chuckle escape his lips.

"Jo?" He said removing his arms from around me which instantly made me snuggle close to him. The action made him wrap his arms around me once again.

"Yeah, short for Jonah. You know?" I said snuggling closer to him as I started feeling a bit cold. He just laughed and smiled.

"Uh, err, well, I- is this ok for you?" He said stuttering a bit which made him blush.

"Ah, the bad boy does get nervous." I laughed at him which made him blush an even deeper shade of pink.

"Yeah yeah," He rolled his eyes. "But seriously, you don't mind, uh, cuddling after what happened? The day after you and Daniel... you know?"

"Oh, I, uh, haven't thought about it much." I said letting go of him. "I- you make me forget about it all." I said quietly which made him smile a bit. "I mean, it's fine with me, fine with you?"

"Of course." He smiled at me before he started speaking. "You know, if you were my girlfriend, I would've never treated you like that." He said as he let out a sigh. The phrasing of that sentence made my stomach erupt with butterflies "That was a dick move of him."

Not quite sure on how to answer, I just nodded as my cheeks flared up. Suddenly feeling nervous, I break our silence. "Woah, we should uh, get some uh breakfast? Yes." I stutter making Jonah laugh at me.

"Ah, the good girl does get nervous." And this time it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah." I said turning away from him before he sees the smile form on my face.

***

Jonah's POV

The things I do for Natalia.

Right now, we are on our way to McDonald's. She seemed so down this whole day I wanted to make her feel better. I never let girls in my car. She's the first. I never let girls wear my clothes. She's a first. I look over to her. She's wearing on of my plain white shirts with a pair of my sweats. She honestly looked hot in my clothes. Sometimes, I wish I didn't have this badboy reputation. 

"What's the weather like in Minnesota?" Natalia asks, breaking the silence.

"Cold and snowy." I reply focusing back on the road. 

"Yes! We can watch movies all day long. Imagine that." She says with a wide grin. "And eat popcorn, and drink hot chocolate, we will probably be fat by the end of it." She says laughing to herself. 

"Yeah, that would be fun." I say as we finally reach McDonald's. "Here we are." I say hopping out my side as she did the same. 

"Yay." She chirped as she followed me. She suddenly wrapped her arms around my waist. "Thank you!" 

"Of course." I replied as I laughed at her playfulness. Mood change? Maybe, hopefully. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how do u like it??

comment , like & share xx