chapter 29~

An update yeah ik

Phillips pov

I stared blankly at my ceiling, contemplating life as teens normally do. Why was I so stupid? How could i do this? She hates me. I picked up my phone and started texting her. I needed to fix this.

Me: hey

I threw my phone at my wall and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And then i realized she probably won't answer, so i did what any rational person does and called her.

Riiiiiiiiing

Riiiiiiiiing

Riiiiiiiiing

Riiiiiiiiing

Hi! It's y/n! Leave a messa-

Why am i so in love with her? Why am i feeling so sad without her? I feel the worst.

I feel like a cold hot pocket.

I spent the rest of my day moping around my house, hoping to get a response from y/n. I really needed someone like her, but my penis fucked everything up. God damnit, penis!! You soiled me again!!

4:03 am

It's about time for me to go to sleep. But i can't sleep knowing the most amazing girl is out there completely fine without me. I need to win her back. But how..

Your pov

It was finally the weekend! And winter break is soon! I typically go out to a mountain cabin my dad owns for winter break, and this year is gonna be the best. I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a handful of grapes, feeling a vibration in my pocket.

This douchebag: hey

Oh HELL no. Im not falling for that again. I spent my day with theo and it's pretty safe to say we fucked some shit up. We made cookies and almost burned my huge ass house down. I was about theo a question when my phone started ringing.

Incoming call: this douchebag

"Who's that?"

Theo asked.

"Oh, that's philip the manwhore. Im over him."

I confidently replied as i declined his call.

"Why is he a manwhore? I thought that was only haleys new boytoy?"

Theo started laughing while she talked.

"Philip is just stupid. He didn't deserve my FUCKING speech."

"What speech..?"

"It's a veronica thing, you wouldnt understand."

Tíempo skip

I waved bye to theo and ran upstairs to asshole-free bed. My life is better without him in my life.

So.

Much.

Better.

So i bet everyone is wondering why i was gone, being conpletely honest i just didnt care enough to write in this book but some of the comments are so fucking funny that i decided to bless yall. Have a nice day/night.