SMUT IN BEGINNING chapter 16~

"Uhh what?" Philip said.

"You heard me." I straddled him and watched his gaze follow from my shorts to my face.

"Y/n, I'm not gonna do it right in your parents house. And I came here to avoid sex."

"What?"

Philip told me a story that had led to him coming over here.

"So? Your mom is probably enjoying it. And I can be quiet."

"How do you know?"

"Practice." I smirked.

"Oh, okay then. Well, I guess we better switch."

He picked me up and pinned me to the bed. He was surprisingly strong for only being a freshman.

Really bad smut

3rd person pov

Philip put his head down y/n's stomach and grazed her with his nose all the way up to her face. Y/n grabbed Philip's head and hungrily smashed their lips together. Fighting for dominance, Philip eventually won and let his tounge explore all of y/n's mouth. Y/n whimpered quietly, since that was all she could do. Philip took his tounge out of y/n's mouth and moved it down to her chin to her neck, where he was licking and sucking. Then he got down to underneath y/n's collarbone, aka her sweet spot. Y/n shifted, and philip chuckled. He ripped off his shirt to reveal his surprisingly fit body for his age. Y/n let her hands explore him, and then ripped her own shirt off the reveal her bare chest, because who wears a bra to sleep?

"Damn." Philip whispered and y/n giggled.

Y/n looked directly into philip's eyes while she unbuttoned his pants, which were growing tighter. Philip, now in just boxers, ripped off y/n's shorts. Y/n slowly took off his boxers, looking away once she threw them to the side.

"You don't have to hide, love. It's just us."

"Stand up."
Y/n demanded. Philip did as she said, he stood on the floor while y/n dropped to her hands and knees in front of him. They knew where this was going. Y/n suddenly took the boy's penis in her mouth. Philip gasped as y/n reached down to the base of his dick, wrapping her tounge around it as she removed herself.

"Y-y/n... gah.." philip grabbed the edge of her bed as y/n flicked her tounge over the tip. She pulled off with a popping noise and crept back over to the bed. Y/n was sprawling herself out while philip took the time to position himself, while putting on the condom he still had from the dance. The ring he had was in the same pocket and made a thud when it hit the floor.

"Pip, what was that?"

"Uhh I don't know.."

While y/n was still distracted, philip inserted himself into y/n. Y/n. Half screamed-half whispered in pleasure and let her eyes roll to the back of her head. Philip repeated this, letting the speed pick up while he was grunting and while y/n was moaning quietly. At one point y/n dug her nails into Philip's back, which made philip moan shyly from the pain.

Philip kept speeding up, trying to listen to y/n's requests.

"Faster! Ah.. P-Pip! I'm g-gonna..Ahhh!!"

Philip felt warmth wrap around him while Philip slowed down to pleasure y/n further. Philip groaned one more time, and releasing himself into the protection. He pulled out and dropped on top of y/n.

Really bad smut over now currently wearing a bracelet with jesus on it. Guess it doesnt work)

Y/n's pov

I was gasping for air once Philip pulled out of me. I did not just do that.. god has truly left me. I pushed Philip off me and organized our clothes. I threw his pile at him, not realizing I hit him in the face. I snickered as I threw my pajamas back on.

"Philip.. what's this?" I say as I find a small black box underneath my bed.

"DON'T OPEN IT" he yells back as he puts his shirt back on.

I drop it and sit on my bed.

"Can I just say something crazy?"

He looks up at me.

"I love crazy!"

"Philip Hamilton.. I think I'm in love with you.."

He gasps and smiles at me. As he finishes getting dress, he bends down to find the small box. He then comes up on one knee, opening the small box to reveal a ring. Holy shit.

"Y/n.. I know that these past weeks have been crazy, but I wanted to calm them for you by making you mine. So, I bought this promise ring. A promise from me, that there is always a calm in the storm. The eye of the hurricane, where everything crazy can just revolve and we can stay safe together."

He slipped the ring on my finger. He stood up and I cried into his shoulder while pulling him into a hug.

"Also, I love you too, y/n."

I wiped my tears and kissed him on the cheek.

"Y-you should get going, the sun is gonna rise s-soon. Thank you so much for the night."

"Right y/n.. I love you.."

"I love you too pippy."

"This love thing is fine. But stop calling me pippy!"

I laughed and led him out the window. I laid back down on my bed and sighed dreamily. Wow..