Chapter 4~

Eliza's pov

I waited for my son to join me and ange in the car. Scanning the crowd, I saw his curly hair talking to- a Washington? I put on my glasses to see better. It looks like he was about to hug her from behind, but oH DEAR GOD HE GOT PUNCHED. She looked scared and started dabbing away the blood with her shirt. Her white shirt. Poor Martha, it's gonna stain everything.

I pay attention and I see- Philip, it is disrespectful to look at a lady like that! They both pulled out their phones, and I'm assuming they got eachothers numbers. Way to go Pippy!

"So.. did you ask her out or no?"
I laughed. I love embarassing him.

"M-Mom.. please don't tell me you saw that whole thing.."

"Are you kidding, I should have recorded it! Your father would have loved to see it."

"Mom, if you tell Dad I will kill you."

"I'm the one who brought you into this world and I don't expect you to bring me out."

"Whatever mom.."
I chuckle. Philip is in for a ride.

Y/n pov

I got into my moms car and we talked about the day, minus philp. I'm not allowed to date until I graduate.

{Time skip brought to you by Thomas Jeffersons love for mac n cheese}

I ran up to my room and immediately started texting Philip

Y/n: Heeyyy Pickle

Philip: Oh so thats the name you went with huh? Not Pippy or poppycock?

Y/n: Lol who calls you that?

Philip:/pippy: uhh.. my mom..

Y/n: awhhhhhhh!! Go mrs. H!

Pippy: y/n.. did you go to {insert summer camp name} last summer?

Y/n: yeah.. you were the kid who called me loner girl for rejecting your arrogance. Must've hurt knowing that poor little pippy got rejected.

Pippy: Oh haha.. I just wanted to apologize. I've grown since then and I learned more about respect.

Y/n: it's okay. I shouldn't have been so stubborn.

Pippy: thanks babe ;)

Y/n: oh my lord.

Pippy: lol sorry

I heard my dad coming up the stairs. I quickly told Pip- Phillip goodbye. I loved every word in our conversation.