Chapter 9~

Y/n's pov

My day at school was horrendous. I ate in the girls bathroom where I was safe. I sat in the back seat on the bus. It was until I got home I was being, once again, enterrogated by my parents.

"Y/n, why so gloomy?"

I quickly think of an answer

"One of my teachers doesn't like me and I don't want her to fail me."

My dad looked as if he related.

"Ah, I know, sweetie. But, try your hardest and she'll be too dumbfounded to be mad. The Washingtons have strong minds and, well, great bodies."

"Dad."

"Sorry, just a thought. Now, go on, get started with your homework."

I sigh and make my way upstairs. I plop my backpack on my bed and text Philip.

He apologizes, makes fun of his length, and I hopefully make his day. Oh yeah, have I mentioned that the biggest fuckboy in our school likes me? That big looser thinks he has the wits to impress me? Well, we'll sure see.

{Time skip brought to you by eliza hamilton being cute}

It was the next day at school. Philip and I were talking in our spot happily until he brought up the conversation.

"So.. washing machine..-"

I hate how cute he is when he says things like that to me

"I was thinking.. since you like me.. and I like you.. do you think you would.."

I do and don't like where this is headed

"Maybe be interested in being my date to the dance tomorrow..?"

I can feel my face lighting up with happiness. Of course I want to scream out yes a million times, but Washingtons challenge and then attack.

"Well, maybe. If you convince me to. But, you have to be super good at it. Leave me swooning over you."

"You do that anyways." He chuckled.
He began to snake an arm around my back and pull me in closer. With love (or lust.. I can never tell with him.) in his eyes, he says softly and seductively
"F/n m/n washington. Make me the happiest man alive and go to this fucking dance with me."

I giggled, flashing a terrible smile at him.

"You aren't a man. I'll tell you when you are. And yes, I would love to attend some silly dance with you."

He pulls me in closer, and closer, and closer, until..

That. Damn. Bell.

He grinned smugly and walked away.
I frowned slightly. I wanted it. It. The it that I was warned about. The it that could possibly ruin me. The it that could make my life better.

After school, I told my mom about the dance. I said I was going with my friend, Theodosia.

"Oh boy!! You're being social!! We need to find you a dress!!"

Dear lord