Chapter 23~

Y/n's pov

So you might be thinking. Y/n, you straight A's, are you as smart at making decisions?

Nope.

I was about to leave for school, then I heard a knock on my door. I waddled over to it, and it was that bitch Eacker again.

"Uh.. George.. do yo-" was all I could mutter before he slammed a fist in my face. I blacked out, and about 45 minutes later, I wake up in a grey, depressing room, naked and cold.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to wake up."

Shit.

~trigger warning - rape~

I reach for my phone and start to text Philip as fast as I can. Immediately after I hit send, Eacker takes my phone and throws it.

"It's only us, baby."

I back away but George grabs me by the arms and ties me together with rope. The cold air makes me shiver, and I hear the sound of pants unbuckling.

Nononononono. This can't be happening.

I hear a wrapper open, probably a condom so I don't get pregnant. George makes his way back over to me and faces me to the ground. He gently spreads my legs and inserts himself into my ass.

I start screaming out of fear and pain, while George is grunting and growling. I start to cry. I wish Philip were here..

After 6 minutes of this, he pulls out and leave the room. The rope is tied tight and I can feel myself getting burned in certain places. I try biting the rope to break it a little, but it only hurts.

George doesn't come back for hours, which left me some time to think. He quickly turned my around, saw the ring on my finger and slipped it off.

Philip..

George takes out a switch blade and cuts around my neck, and he begins to suck off the blood. He spreads my legs and positions himself at me. I begin to cry even harder, scream even louder, and when George kept thrusting in me, I heard running outside of the room.

No.. it can't be..

Philip bursts through the door, sees what George is doing to me. I feel embarassment rise up. Thank god it's just him, though. I open my mouth to scream but I was rudely interrupted

"Shut up you brat. You're mine now."

I see Philip's eyes start to well up with tears. That just makes me cry more.

"HEY LOOSER!! OVER HERE!!"

George pulls himself out of me and
Says

"What did I say to you about getting her?"

He sliced me arm and I scream in pain. He walks over to Philip, and Philip starts beating the crap out of him.

Holy shit.

I wanted to say something but no words would come out. I look at Philip's arm, he has a cut similar to mine.

"Where's your ring?"

I point to Eacker, who is unconcious on the concrete floor. Philip grabbed and said some nice words and slipped it back on my finger. I always feel so safe around him.

"How did I get so lucky?"

He whispered. I can tell he meant to think it.

"Because your bomb ass girlfriend happens to like you too."

I giggle at Philip's embarassment.

"Did I say that out loud?"

God he's adorable. I looked up at my boyfriend with tears threatening to pour. I touched his face and admired the tiny freckles splattered across his face. I screamed a little as he picked me up and started to walk out of the warehouse with me.

{time skip brought to you by an endless cycle of death with no defendants}

Finally, we reached my house. It was almost dark, which meant mom and dad would be home soon.

After Philip said his goodbyes, I ran up to the shower and washed all the dirt off me. 7:04. Perfect. I changed into my pajamas and crawled into my bed and thats when I heard

"hedgehog, we're home!"

I lazily slumped downstairs to greet my parents.

"So, y/n. We have some news for you."

My dad smiled. He never looks like that when he has news.

"y/n, say hello to the new member of the Washingtons."

No. Way.

He pointed to my mom's stomach. She's pregnant!!

"what?? Really?? Guys thats awesome!"

I pulled them into a hug and smiled. I now had one thing to look forward to in life.

"when's the baby shower?"

I ask.

"When we go to find out what gender it is. And that is going to be next month, if that gives you an answer."

My mom says happily. I've never seen her like this. She's so happy!

My parents and I talk and talk. I notice the time and I get into bed and sleep. So, maybe my day wasn't the best, but I have some pretty great people to share it with.